Your driver will pick you from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi, or anywhere from Delhi / Noida / Gurugram (Gurgaon) hotel. After pick-up your driver will take you and drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway, the best way to reach Agra soon. You can customize your pickup time: if you want to see stunning view of Taj Mahal at Sunrise them you have to start the tour from Delhi by 02:30 else you can choose any time as per your suitability. It will take 4 hours to reach Agra.
Duration: 4 hours
Meet your language guide here and your tour starts here. Your first stop is World Heritage site and perhaps India’s most iconic landmark, the Taj Mahal and see the beauty of Taj Mahal at Sunrise. Built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife. Learn about the Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior décor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with your guide.
Duration: 3 hours.
After Taj Mahal sunrise you will proceed to healty breakfast at Bon Barbequee Restaurant, the breakfast will be buffet, with veg & non-veg option.
Duration: 1 hour
10:00 Agra Fort
After having delicious breakfast, you will drive to your third stop is Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Hear about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am).
Duration: 3 hours
After walking long time, you will back to Bon Barbequee for lunch (buffet) with veg & non-veg option. Here, you will get many types of food, enjoy your meal & relax for a while.
Duration: 1 hours
14:00 Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
Then head to your last attraction, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the Baby Taj, as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just across the river from it. Learn from your guide about the Persian influences behind the design of the tomb as you admire its stone inlay and trellis work.
Duration: 30 minutes
14:30 Local Agra
Here, your will see the local Agra’s places, enjoy and spend some time here.
Duration: 3 hours
17:30 Mehtab Bagh
After exploring all monuments, you will come to Mehtab Bagh, here admire the sunset view of Taj Mahal from back of the River Yamuna.
Duration: 30 Minutes
- What Will You Do1. Depart from New Delhi - Noida - Gurugram (Gurgaon) with your Chauffeur on a private vehicle
2. Walk around the historical center of Agra
3. Pass by the "Yamuna Express Highway" from Delhi
4. Visit the famous Agra's Monuments and its Gardens
5. Taste the traditional Agra's Food
6. Return to your address in New Delhi - Noida - Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- What To Expect- Private guided tour to Agra starting from New Delhi - Noida - Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- Visit to the beautiful Agra's Monuments and gardens
- Taste the delicious Agra's Food and Sweets Petha
- Marvel at the stunning views of New Delhi - Noida - Gurugram (Gurugram)
- What Is Included- Car type: for one to two people, air conditioned four-seater car
- Car type: for three to four people, air conditioned six-seater car
- Car type: for five to ten people, air conditioned ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local professional guides
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Personal care and attention
- Private uniformed and experienced chauffeur
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by private, Air-Conditioned Car
- What Is Not Included- Monuments Entrance Fees (Not Included in price)
- Meals Breakfast & Lunch
- Bottled water and drinks during lunch
- Drinks during lunch
- Tipping / gratuities: guide and driver and assistance
- Tips & gratuities / guide and driver
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour. Anyone can participate
- The maximum capacity of the tour is of 200 people per group
- This tour is not recommended for people with low mobility
- Bring your ID with you
- Not Recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not Recommended for Heart Patient
- Not Recommended for Physically Challenged
- Suitable for Gay
- Suitable for Bisexual Couple
- Suitable for Newly Married Couple
- Suitable for Single (Solo)
- Suitable for Lesbian Couple