The Golden Triangle of north India is one of the most popular and well-received tourist circuits of the country.
The tour basically covers three of the most vibrant, beautiful and amazing cities of India Delhi, the country capital over decades, Agra- the seat of power during much of Mughal rule and home to the spectacular Taj Mahal, and Jaipur – the Rajasthani Capital with its traditions of chivalry and valour.
Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi offers you an opportunity to explore the popular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the ancient holy city of Varanasi. During your visit, you will experience something different in each city.
Delhi will offer a potpourri of everything, Agra will take you back in the Mughal times, Jaipur will offer you a sneak-peak into the erstwhile Rjaputana royalty and Varanasi will enlighten your religious spirits.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi from your Country
Today you arrive at Delhi International Airport. After clearing the custom and immigration’s area you will come out in arrival hall where our company representative will be there with your name card. Then you will be greeted & Welcome by our company representative and provided escorted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. You will be provided the assistance at the time of check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day will be free to relax after the long International flight journey to relax and accumulate to start your journey from next day for Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 02: Delhi City Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the combined sightseeing of New & Old Delhi to visit the Birla Temple, Red Fort, Jama Mosque (Rickshaw Ride Here), Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. After you will be driven pass through the important Government Buildings like India Gate, Parliament House of India, President Palace and Diplomatic Area. Evening you will be provided free time to visit local markets at your own. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 03: Delhi / Varanasi ( By Flight ) & Excursion to Sarnath
Morning after leisurely breakfast you will be provided in time departure transfer to Delhi Airport to board your Flight for City of Lights – Varanasi. On arrival at Varanasi Airport, pick-up and transfer to your hotel. Evening you will be taken to the bank of River Ganges where you witness the Aarti (prayer) of River Ganges in form of Godess Ganga with devotional atmosphere around. Back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Varanasi Tour
Early morning you will be taken for the Boat Ride in River Ganges at the Sunrise Time to see the Hindu Rituals. Then back to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast you will be taken for the sightseeing of Varanasi to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Benares Hindu University Excursion trip to Sarnath – The Sacred Place of Lord Buddha, where he preached his first Sermon after incarnation. and Bathing & Cremation Ghats. Then free time in the local ancient markets of Varanasi to see daily local life of the city. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 05: Varanasi to Delhi flight and drive to Agra
Today After breakfast you fly from Varanasi to Delhi . Then our representative will pick you up from airport and you will be escorted transfer to Agra by road your pre-booked hotel. Evening visit Mehtab Bagh for Sunset of Taj mahal. Overnight stay
Day 06: Agra City Tour / Fatehpur Sikri / Jaipur
Morning after early breakfast you will be taken for the city tour of Agra to visit the World Famous Monument of Love – Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of her beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal after her death. Followed by the Agra Fort to see its Deewan–E–Aam, Deewan–E–Khas & Moti Masjid. Noon you will be driven for the Pink City of Rajasthan – Jaipur. En-route you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri – the former capital
- What Is Included- Assistance on arrival / departure by our representative.
- Accommodation for 07 Nights in the three star/equivalent hotels.
- Daily breakfast at all the hotels.
- Air-Conditioned Deluxe Vehicle for the entire tour program.
- English speaking local guides in each city for sightseeing.
- Government applicable service tax.
- All taxes, parking, fuel charges, state tax, interstate tax, driver allowance etc.
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees of all the mentioned monuments in our program.
- Any kind of personnel nature of expenses like tip, laundry, drinks, phone calls etc.
- Any Camera, Video Camera fees or any portage.
- Any extra cost which occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like Political Strike, Road Jam, natural disaster, flight / train / speed boat delay or cancellation etc, as these are beyond our control but we will provide you Our all the help to find the best solution for your problem.
- Any International or Domestic Airfare, Visa Fee, Travel Insurance Cost.
- Any other services which is not committed above.