Discover Buenos Aires’ best kept secrets riding the only e-bikes of the city. Following the bike paths, we will dive into the “city porteña’s” frenetic current life & history. From San Martin and May Square to Puerto Madero we’ll share with you all legends, curiosities and historical facts about the controversial Buenos Aires.
- What Will You DoWe are going to meet in Recoleta. We will get through San Martin Square, to know better the main characters and facts that made at the beginning of the last century this multicultural city famous all around the world. Over bike paths, we will get into the frenetic life of the “city porteña” to arrive in the heart of downtown, where May Square is located. Where the city was born as a Spaniard colony and the legacy of the ones that leave a stamp in our history and society. We' ll continue south direction to get to a neighborhood as emblematic as colorful, named: La Boca, where art, passion for soccer, and tango merge to create a unique spot. Finally, we couldn't miss one of the fanciest neighborhoods: Puerto Madero. The tour concludes in Recoleta, where the visit to the cemetery is a must.
- What To ExpectIn this tour you can discover the soul of Buenos Aires from a different point of view, through our local guides and feeling the breeze on your face.
This experience will be totally different to an ordinary city tour, and also is more healthy! With the applied technology you will enjoy a ride without effort and with the intercoms you will hear all that the city has to tell you.
- What Is Included- Guided e- bike tour to Buenos Aires City
- Bottle of water and healthy snack
- Pilot in case of rain
- What Is Not Included- Meals
- Transfers in/ out to meeting point