We begin our tour picking up all passengers at their hotels. From there we’ll take you on a journey through this unique city, full of passion, history, culture and magic. We will start our tour through one of the main avenues : the 9th of July Av, where we’ll see the Teatro Colon and the Obelisk. Afterwards we will visit the Plaza de Mayo, where we will do our first stop, There was the historical and political epicenter of the city; We will be able to take Photos of the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Government House, the Cabildo. The tour continues south through the old neighborhood of San Telmo, passing through Parque Lezama.
We’ll continue even further south to reach the neighborhood of La Boca, where we have our second stop. Famous for the stadium of Boca Juniors, one of the greatest exponents of the Argentinian passion: Football; and also important for Caminito, one of the biggest Tourist Attractions, full of color, magic and history. After the break we move to Puerto Madero, which is one of the newest, most exclusive and most modern neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. There a small boat ride will take place. Is a very practical and dynamic tour, from which you can get the best views of the City of Buenos Aires. You will marvel at the combination of green spaces like the Ecological Reserve and skyscrapers and different buildings that represent the city from the Rio de la Plata. The tour is about 25 min. As we leave Puerto Madero, we will get different panoramas both north and south and you can see the conjugation of architectural styles of the city, the port activity and it’s green spaces.
We’ll move on to Palermo, which is Buenos Aires main green area. The last neighborhood we’ll visit is the exclusive and sophisticated neighborhood of La Recoleta to end up our excursion in Buenos Aires in downtown where we will thank every person on the tour hoping to have you back in the future.
- What Will You Do- Tour the city most iconic neighborhoods by bus
- Go on a boat ride to see the city from a new perspective
- Make stops at Caminito and Plaza de Mayo to walk around
- What To ExpectThis is the most complete city tour of Buenos Aires. It will allow you to visit Recoleta, Palermo Woods, Downtown area, San Telmo, La Boca and Puerto Madero. In addition, you can get the best views of the City of Buenos Aires from a whole new perspective: the Rio de la Plata
- What Is Included- Guide in Spanish/English/Portuguese.
- 2 Stops in Plaza De Mayo and Caminito (La Boca)
- 30 Minutes Boat Ride
- Hotel pick up (downtown area)
- What Is Not Included- Food & Beverages
- Hotel drop off (Will be at central area around Cordoba Av and Florida St)