You like the city but you are longing for fresh air? How about cycling in nature?
So, ride with us in the Monsanto forest, the green lung of Lisbon.
The adventure begins at Largo Severa, after we will start the ride to Commerce Square and goes on the bicycle path along the river. We stop in Belém to admire the Monument to the Discoveries, the Belém Tower, and the Jeronimos Monastery Church.
There, we take a coffee break and taste the famous “pastel de Belém”.
Once full, it is time to go up, up, up… don’t worry, the bikes are electric. Before giving in, we arrive at the great National Palace of Ajuda, the royal family’s last residence.
This is the time to ask the guide if we still need to climb higher. Yes, a little more, till the Panoramic Viewpoint of Monsanto, where we enjoy the best views of Lisbon.
But what goes up must come down, we cycle downhill through the beautiful park.
This green corridor takes us to the top of Eduardo VII Park. From there, we can view all of central Lisbon, the São Jorge Castle, and the Tagus River in the background. Now it’s time to go down Avenida da Liberdade, the most upscale avenue in Lisbon.
- What Will You Do1. The adventure begins at Largo Severa, after we will start the ride to Commerce Square and goes on the bicycle path along the river.
3. National Palace of Ajuda
4. Panoramic Viewpoint of Monsanto
5. Eduardo VII Park
6. Central Lisbon
7. São Jorge Castle
8. Tagus River in the background.
9. Avenida da Liberdade
- What To Expect- Live guide along the tour
- What Is Included- E-bikes(Bosch)
- Live guide
- A bottle of water
- Custard tart
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Know Before You Go- Advanced booking required 24 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Circular tour (starts and ends at the same place)
- We provide Masks and Disinfectant Gel
- All the bicycles are disinfected with Bio Saf'On disinfectant and left in quarantine for 48h