On this route we will visit the famous City of London, the district that has been the key piece in the origin and evolution of the city. To know it a little more we will talk about the Cathedral of San Pablo, the crypt hidden under the Tower of London, the relationship between royalty and the humble people … We will also walk through such emblematic places as the first Café de Londres.
In addition, we will know about the catastrophes that not only affected the citizens of the time, but even today are remembered with great sadness: the bombing of Nazi Germany, the Plague and the Great Fire of London.
The Tour City of London is the route you need to take to finish falling in love with the English capital.
- What To Expect- What is the City?
- Why does the City have the most complex system in the world to elect a mayor?
- What celebrations have been held in the Cathedral of San Pablo?
- How was it nicknamed the bombing that England suffered?
- Was the character John Smith from the movie Pocahontas real?
- What was the origin of the stock market or the Stock Exchange?
- How many pubs are there in England?
- What has been one of the biggest catastrophes in London?
- Who stayed in the City to try to stop the Plague?
- What was the "Gate of the Traitors"?
- Who was the famous Tom from Leadenhall Market and how many years did he live?
- What Is Included- Guide in Spanish
- Walking tour