The collection of the British Museum in London is so extensive and valuable that today it is one of the most important and visited museums in the world. Would you like to visit it without losing any detail of what is inside it and without becoming disoriented among its innumerable rooms? With our guided tour of the British Museum you can see the most important pieces and works of the museum, authentic jewels belonging to the oldest civilizations in the world: Egyptians, Greeks, Aztecs, Assyrians, Rapa Nui …
Our guide in Spanish will explain in detail the history and curiosities of the biggest claims of the museum, among which are the impressive Rosetta Stone, a fragment of the Parthenon frieze of Athens, the ancient Egyptian mummies, the imposing statue of the Island of Easter Hoa Hakananai’a or Aztec pieces.
Also during the guided tour of the British Museum you can see objects from all continents from the origin of humanity: coins and medals, papyri and sarcophagi, art collections and Chinese ceramics, among many others.
- What To Expect- Why was the British Museum one of the first places to have electric light?
- What other famous palaces were about to become the British Museum?
- How was the collection of the British Museum formed?
- Why is the Rosetta Stone important? Who discovered?
- To what goddess was the Greek Parthenon dedicated?
- What was the favorite sport of kings in Ancient Assyria?
- What was the use of the Egyptian pyramids?
- Why was mummification so important to the Egyptians?
- Is there still one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world?
- What Is Included- 2-Hour walking tour
- Guide in Spanish