If London is already an incredible city by day, can you imagine how it will be at night? With the Nocturnal London tour you will have the opportunity to know that other side of the city, walking through some of its most emblematic areas.
We will visit Covent Garden, the fascinating neighborhood where London’s theaters are located, the Royal Opera House and a square full of street artists that entertain pedestrians with their shows. We will continue through Goodwin’s Court and Cecil Court, the streets that supposedly inspired J. K. Rowling to give life to Diagon Alley in the Harry Potter saga.
Our guides in Spanish will tell you all the curiosities that surround the Charing Cross station, one of the most important in London. We will also visit the most well-known squares of the city, such as Leicester Square (the square for movie premieres) and Picadilly Circus (the favorite meeting point for Londoners), without forgetting the famous Chinatown (Chinatown). In addition, we will tell you about the lives of authors of the stature of Oscar Wilde, Agatha Christie or Charles Dickens.
Our London Night tour ends at one of the best English pubs near Trafalgar Square, where we will have a drink included.
- What To Expect- What was once the neighborhood of Seven Dials and what writers were inspired by it?
- Why do the British drive on the left?
- Why are the buses red? Where is the first urban bus?
- Where does the name Covent Garden come from? What is there in the present?
- To which Church do the famous actors go on Sundays to pray?
- Do you want to know in which cinema most of the film premieres are made in London?
- Where does the name Piccadilly Circus come from? And his famous statue?
- Why was Chinatown created in that part of the city?
- What Is Included- Guide in Spanish
- Walking tour
- Drink at the end of the tour