Madrid’s Royal Palace must be seen to be believed. This Royal Palace Tour will give you a detailed, all-access visit with an expert professional guide, to make sure you miss nothing of this spectacular building.
Visit the Throne Room, the Hall of Mirrors, the Banquet Hall and the private Royal Apartments, seeing a stunning array of tapestries, ceramics, old watches, swords and army and famous artworks by grand masters such as Goya and Velázquez.
Learn how the Spanish Royal Family have lived throughout history and how they live today – seeing in the different of the building how Spain’s turbulent history and rise and fall of empire have had a profound effect on the lives of its Royal Family.
You will even have the chance to explore the Palace’s 19th century English Gardens, which include two extraordinary neo-classical fountains and some incredible flower arrangements.
- What Will You Do- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, Private Royal Apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Marvel at artworks by Goya and Velázquez, historic tapestries, ornate swords and armour and ancient watches
- Stroll through the Royal Gardens, admiring the ornate 19th century design and flower arrangements
- What Is Included- Skip-the-line Entry Tickets to the Royal Palace
- Licensed Bilingual Tour Guide
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer