Explore the islands in a full day island hopping group tour.
The famous Blue Cave is a must see in this part of the Adriatic and the highlight of the trip.
The Blue Cave is known for the specific blue color of the interior which appears when the sun penetrates through an opening on the ceiling.
To enter the cave, guests embark a small wooden paddle boat as the entrance is very small.
- What Will You Do1) Our first stop is at a small island south to Vis - Biševo, where the Blue Cave is hidden. Biševo is a small island with only a dozen inhabitants. It is important to get to the cave before noon as the phenomena is best shown during the morning hours.
2) Komiža, coffee time and a quick walk around this charming village on the island of Vis known for its fishing history.
3) Sightseeing of Stiniva bay. This cove is an absolute must see in this part of the Adriatic, listed as one of top 10 in the whole world.
4) Next stop is swimming in the turquoise crystal clear sea of the Blue Lagoon, island of Budikovac; the lagoon is chosen as the best place to swim and snorkel.
5) Saint Clement island, Palmižana – this site is a park / forest with various indigenous plants, it is protected as a natural monument in the category of protected landscape.
6) The last and longest stop of the day is the island of Hvar - Hvar town known as the sunniest Croatian island and one of the most beautiful islands in the world. A longer stop is planned so you can experience the true Mediterranean lifestyle, have a guided tour of the town, visit the historical monuments, perhaps climb up the fortress and of course - to have lunch.
- What To ExpectA day filled with sightseeing, swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the speedboat. Experience the lifestyle of the typical Dalmatian towns on the islands and try authentic delicacies.
- What Is Included- Entrance ticket to the Blue Cave
- Bottled water
- Wind proof jackets
- Snorkelling equipment
- What Is Not Included- Meals
- Personal expenses