Listing ID: 99110
Magical Blue Cave: Deluxe Island Hopping Tour From Split And Brac
★★★★★ 4.8 / 5 5 ReviewsVisit the magical Blue Cave and beautiful islands in one day. Islands and bays accessible only by private speedboats will take your breath away! Duration: 1 Day (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Explore the islands in a full day island hopping group tour.
The famous Blue Cave is a must see in this part of the Adriatic and the highlight of the trip.
The Blue Cave is known for the specific blue color of the interior which appears when the sun penetrates through an opening on the ceiling.
To enter the cave, guests embark a small wooden paddle boat as the entrance is very small.
- What Will You Do1) Our first stop is at a small island south to Vis - Biševo, where the Blue Cave is hidden. Biševo is a small island with only a dozen inhabitants. It is important to get to the cave before noon as the phenomena is best shown during the morning hours.
2) Komiža, coffee time and a quick walk around this charming village on the island of Vis known for its fishing history.
3) Sightseeing of Stiniva bay. This cove is an absolute must see in this part of the Adriatic, listed as one of top 10 in the whole world.
4) Next stop is swimming in the turquoise crystal clear sea of the Blue Lagoon, island of Budikovac; the lagoon is chosen as the best place to swim and snorkel.
5) Saint Clement island, Palmižana – this site is a park / forest with various indigenous plants, it is protected as a natural monument in the category of protected landscape.
6) The last and longest stop of the day is the island of Hvar - Hvar town known as the sunniest Croatian island and one of the most beautiful islands in the world. A longer stop is planned so you can experience the true Mediterranean lifestyle, have a guided tour of the town, visit the historical monuments, perhaps climb up the fortress and of course - to have lunch.
- What To ExpectA day filled with sightseeing, swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the speedboat. Experience the lifestyle of the typical Dalmatian towns on the islands and try authentic delicacies.
- What Is Included- Entrance ticket to the Blue Cave
- Bottled water
- Wind proof jackets
- Snorkelling equipment
- What Is Not Included- Meals
- Personal expenses
- Know Before You Go- Don't forget to bring your swim suit, beach towel, extra clothes, hat, sunglasses, low shoes (not high heels), clothing according to the weather and of course your camera to capture great shots.
- TransfersWe offer taxi pick included in the price up from hotels in Split. Please inform us about your location.
Related Interest Points
Are the Blue Cave entrance tickets included in the price?
Yes, the entrance tickets to the Blue Cave are included.
Are there stops on the way for meals?
There are places on the islands to buy food and drinks as well as restaurants for lunch. Guests are also welcome to bring food or drinks on the boat.
Customer Reviews (5 reviews)
★★★★★ Reviewed by Douglas on 2019-08-19
we really enjoy the blue cave tour... very kind and professional crew (Walter was a great host!) around islands and beautiful swimming spots reachable only by boat, with a lot of funny moments during the day... absolutely recommended if you are in the surroundings of Brač or Hvar...
★★★★★ Reviewed by Susana on 2019-08-17
The trip with Dario from Sea You tos the Blue Cave, Hvar and diving was the most fun and amazing experience!
★★★★★ Reviewed by Simon on 2019-08-05
The guide Laura was really fun and Dario drove us safely through the choppy waters. In whole a great experience.
Great day with Ivis as our guide
★★★★★ Reviewed by Jason on 2019-07-24
The tour was awesome and we learned a lot, along with being able to kick back and relax at the same time. Ivis was able to answer any questions we had along with making the whole experience fun!
★★★★★ Reviewed by Selma on 2019-07-23
Thank you Inis and Nino for that great experience! Very nice and friendly crew.. We got to see best of the islands..