Manaslu Circuit Trek leads you through the beautiful forest and landscape of Manaslu national park. Visited by less tourists, this park is still un exploited by the modern changes. On this trek you will see the world’s highest lake Tilicho lake at 4919 m. Manaslu national park has been home to diverse flora and fauna.
During the trekking season the trail is accompanied by lush green forest of Rhododendron, chirping of birds and kaleidoscope of butterflies. The trail is clean with warm sun and cool mountain breeze. Trekking this park can range from 10 – 33 day trip depending upon sites and weather. Manaslu base camp Trek is one of most beautiful in the Nepal.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Kathmandu – Sotikhla (715 m)
Day 2: Sotikhola – Labubesi / Machhakhola (870m)
Day 3: Machhakhola – Jagat (1410m)
Day 4: Jagat – Ngyak (1950m)
Day 5: Ngyak – Ghap (2050m)
Day 6: Ghap – Lho (3148m)
Day 7: Lho – Samagaon (3517m)
Day 8: Samagaon – Samdo (3738m)
Day 9: Rest day in Samdo (3738m)
Day 10: Samdo – Dharmashala (4480m)
Day 11: Dharmasala – Bhimtang (3890m), Larky La Pass
Day 12: Bhimtang – Tilje (3010m)
Day 13: Tilje – Syage (1725m)
Day 14: Syange – Kathmandu
- What To Expect- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125 M)
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificent views of Himalayas!
- Enjoy a trail far less crowded than its more well known peers
- The trek is full of wild, remote and unique culture.
- The trail head is reached over land, avoiding the need for domestic flights
- The scenery displays all Nepal has to offer
- What Is Included- All meals and snacks while trekking
- Accommodation in guesthouses during the trek
- Government licensed, experienced English speaking guide
- One porter for 2 people
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- All government taxes.
- Permits and conservation fees
- Sleeping bags and Down jackets for the trek (should be refunded after trek)
- Surace transportation.
- First aid kit
- Especially permit for Manaslu
- What Is Not Included- Your travel and rescue insurance.
- Nepal entry visa
- Tips for guide,porter and driver.
- Beverage bills, bar bills,telephone bills and Personal expenses.
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 10 kg of luggage, a cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Know Before You GoDay pack (25–35 liters),Pack cover
Sleeping bag comfortable to 0°F (dependent upon season, weather forecast and personal preference) optional
Waterproof hiking boots
Camp shoes (down booties or running shoes)
LED headlamp with extra batteries,Trekking poles
Trekking Clothing,Wicking, quick-dry boxers or briefs (3)
Wicking, quick-dry sports bra (for women)
Heavyweight long underwear bottoms
Mid weight long underwear bottoms
Mid weight long underwear top
Wool or synthetic T-shirts (2)
Mid weight fleece or soft-shell jacket (2)
Convertible hiking pants
Fleece pants or insulated pants
Lightweight waterproof/breathable rain jacket
Lightweight waterproof/breathable rain pants
Mid weight fleece gloves or wool gloves,Liner gloves
Mid weight wool or synthetic socks (3 pairs)
Liner socks (optional)Sunglasses
Sun lotion 35 to 40,Water Bottle
Personal medicine kits