This tour begins with a small peregrination and you will feel blessed with the views you’ll have; take a deep breath and admire the terraces where the vines produce the fruit responsible for the nectar that throughout centuries have delighted admirers.
Our guides will transport you back in time along the rural northeast coast, where almost nothing changed in the past 50 years. It’s indescribable what you will feel on the off-road tracks that wind through the dense Laurissilva forest all along the way; the scents, the sounds and the views will leave you dazzled.
- What Will You Do- Traditional water sawmill.
- Traditional thatched houses.
- Endemic/native Madeira's forest.
- Rum factory.
- Open roof 4x4 vehicle.
- Small group up to 8 persons.
- What Is Included- 1 bottle of water.
- What Is Not Included- Lunch is optional (extra €12.00)
- Transfers- Free pick up from Funchal and Caniço.
- Santo da Serra, Machico, Santa Cruz, Camacha, Jardim da Serra, Ponta do Sol, Calheta: €5.00 per person.
- Caniçal, Porto da Cruz, Santana, São Vicente, Ponta Delgada, Prazeres: €10.00 per person.