After complimentary hotel pick-up, set off for the heart of Gibbston on a small group half-day tour to visit four cellar doors and enjoy a personalized itinerary based on your booking selections. Journey into the ‘valley of the vines’ to discover these vineyards nestled amongst the spectacular mountain ranges and dramatic river gorges.
Visit four smaller, boutique wineries that are off the beaten path. There is no set routine, so every day is an adventure. The choice of the wineries visited will vary each day based on your individual group’s dynamics. The overall focus is on high-quality wines as well as friendly and informative staff.
We reccomend booking a private wine tour for your family, but we also know that sometimes parents could use a little downtime. If you’d like to leave your little ones with a babysitter, we can arrange a qualified carer for the day.
- What Will You Do- Swirl your wine, sniff, sip and swallow at four cellar doors
- Enjoy sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region
- Learn about the wine region and history from passionate guides
- Have a completely personalized and private tour
- What Is Included- Visiting 4 cellar doors
- Tasting of up to 20 of the best of Central Otago wines in all the wineries visited
- Return transfers to and from your Queenstown accommodation
- Complimentary bottled water
- Professional commentary
- Sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region
- Professional photos