Meet your instructor: Etienne, 25, former double champion competitor on the Basque coast, coastal lifeguard and independent surf instructor in the Basque Country.
Do you want to try a new discipline, feel new sensations and / or push your limits in an exceptional setting? Get started, surfing in the Basque Country is for you!
I will make you discover the practice of surfing or help you push your limits for the most seasoned on different beaches, different places that will blow your eyes.
For a better success of my students I propose a format of private lessons of one to five people which can then be suitable for a family, couples and / or groups of friends and from 6 years for children.
The place and the schedules of the courses are fixed “the day before for the next day ” according to the sea conditions, the tides and the level of the pupils to adapt as well as possible the practice of surfing from day to day for all.
You will have the opportunity to surf on different beaches from Bidart to Hendaye and discover new settings.
The equipment is fully provided, you only have to bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and your motivation.
For your safety and your learning, your instructor will always be present in the water with you and will help you with practical and technical advice to achieve your goals.
- What Will You DoLearning and pedagogy revolve around different points depending on your level:
- Presentation of the discipline
- Presentation of the environment and the conditions of the day
- Discovery of bodysurf
- Work on sand: lying down + straightening technique
- Work in the water: discovery of the oar and gliding sensations + recovery on the board and gliding upright
Let 's have fun!
- What Is Included- Boards and combinations
- Professional instructor
- 1,5-hour surf experience
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Know Before You Go- Surfing is a demanding sport but the equipment is there to help you. You do not need any special physical condition.
- The courses depend on the weather conditions (swell, wind, tides), so they can be shifted to a time other than that reserved on the site for a perfect adaptation. You will be aware of everything (place and time) the day before the course.
- They can also be canceled in the event of bad conditions, in which case the reimbursement is total.
- I take children from 6 years old only if they can swim.