We will take you to some of Sydney’s most vibrant and famous landmarks at night. This tour provides a fabulous introduction to Sydney with so many incredible photo opportunities of the iconic Sydney sights and attractions light up at night.
You will get to view the Harbour from specially selected locations on both the Eastern and Northern side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The evening starts by heading East from the city through some of Sydney’s more colourful and vibrant localities. The commentary provides guests with a fascinating account of how these areas have evolved over the years.
You will see stunning Victorian Terrace Houses and Art Deco buildings along with the bright lights of Sydney’s former notorious red light district, Kings Cross and the super trendy Pott’s Point and Darlinghurst.
The tour winds its way around the Eastern side of the Harbour and past one of Australia’s largest and oldest naval bases at Garden Island.
Stop is at the iconic Finger Wharf which is a favourite night spot and residence for local and international celebrities including Russell Crowe, Kevin Spacey, Naomi Watts, Simon Baker…..just to name few! There will be many opportunities to take photo’s here and the Finger Wharf looks truly amazing lit up at night with the large Royal Australian Navy ships in the background.
Guests will then have the opportunity to grab a bite to eat and sample the famous ‘Harry’s Tiger’ which is an authentic Aussie Meat Pie & Pea’s from the iconic Harrys Cafe De Wheels (there are other menu options to suit all tastes and dietary requirements). For over 80 years Harry’s has been a favourite late night snack spot for locals and numerous international celebrities including Elton John!
We stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair and the Botanic Gardens where guests will have another opportunity to walk around and see some of Sydney’s BEST night time views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. (Bring your camera for this stop!!)
As the tour winds to a close we will then drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the North side and stop at another fabulous location on the waterfront to admire the amazing view looking back across the harbour to the Opera House.
At the end of the tour you will visit the Historic Rocks area and a traditional Aussie Pub – a must do ‘bucket list’ activity.
Your guide is a Sydney ‘Born and Bred’ local who will provide interesting facts, fascinating historical information and fun commentary that only a local could know!
- What Will You Do- See Sydney's most iconic landmarks, The Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge lit up at night
- Explore quirky and unique Aussie neighborhoods as they come to life at night
- Stop at the Best locations to view the city and the harbour by night
- Sample some traditional Aussie street food from Harry's Cafe De Wheels
- Try the Harry's 'Tiger' if you dare....A traditional Aussie Meat Pie, smothered in Mash, Mushy Pea's and Gravy!
- Stop at a historic, traditional Aussie Pub for a pint (we call them Schooner's here in Australia!)
- What To Expect- There will be numerous stops with plenty of time to wander around and get a real 'Taste' of Sydney
- Enjoy fascinating commentary and stories from your Local Aussie Guide on the interesting, unique Sydney neighborhoods
- You will see much of the city, inner city and lower north shore area on this tour
- Enjoy exploring this cosmopolitan, vibrant city!
- What Is Included- This tour is 100% Private, your own private guide and your own private luxury vehicle
- Enjoy hassle free, complimentary pick up and drop off from your Hotel, Accommodation or Cruise Ship
- A Famous Harry's Cafe De Wheels 'Tiger' Pie, Mash and Pea's
- Chilled Bottled Water
- What Is Not Included- Any Additional drinks and snacks purchased by guests
- Know Before You Go- We recommend comfortable walking shoes
- Dress code is casual / or smart casual
- We recommend bringing a jacket, even in Summer as it can get cool on the harbour front
- This tour caters for all fitness levels - there is some easy walking involved however the tour can be customized to involve minimal walking
- This tour can be easily catered for any clients with mobility challenges and is a great, fun 'night-time' activity for everyone young and old!
- This tour is ideal for Solo Travelers, couples and families
- TransfersWe offer complimentary pick up and drop off from you Hotel, Accommodation or Cruise Terminal.
Please remember to write your complete pickup address at the time of booking.