We need you to experience the history and nature of Portugal to the fullest, so in this experience you will have the opportunity to visit: CASTELO DE VIDE, MARVÃO, ESTREMOZ and VILA VIÇOSA!
– CASTELO DE VIDE: Arriving in Castelo de Vide, the castle surrounded by whitewashed houses stands out in the landscape and comes as a surprise. A greater surprise, however, is in the town itself, where one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Portugal can be found. Here, you will be easily enchanted by the charm of the mediaeval setting.
– SÃO MAMEDE NATURAL PARK: The ever present Natural Park apart from its cultural and historical heritage, São Mamede Natural Park is a place of great biodiversity, where you can find wild boars, foxes, rabbits, badgers, wild cats and rare birds such as Bonelli’s eagle, the symbol of this protected area, as well as Griffon vultures, hawks, short-toed snake eagles and tawny owls. The landscape is very rich geologically and nature is expressed in a very particular way in the imposing formations of quartzite cliffs that draw your attention.
– MARVÃO: Anyone who knows Marvão will certainly say that you are at such a height that you can see the backs of the birds flying by. And it is quite true. Just go up to the Castle and enjoy the immense scenery. This medieval walled town is one of Portugal’s treasures, where you are welcomed and feel a limitless tranquillity. Marvão is known for its narrow streets and picturesque recesses, its Manueline pillory, and its Gothic windows and wrought iron balconies.
– ESTREMOZ: A white and noble city, Estremoz can be divided into two separate areas that testify to its different stages of development: the group of mediaeval houses near the castle and, outside the city walls, the modern town. Estremoz has a rich cultural heritage, in which clearly the major feature is the castle with its mediaeval walls and the former thirteenth-century citadel.
– VILA VIÇOSA: Situated in one of the most fertile regions in the south of Portugal, Vila Viçosa was often at the centre of some of the most important moments in the country’s history. Vila Viçosa region is also known for the marble, extracted and cut at more than 160 quarries, and internationally famous (especially the pink marble).
- What To ExpectAll Tours are full day. We are not running after the clock. We give you time to take a tour Tranquilo and without haste.
We try not to mix multiple languages ??in the same Vehicle. It will be more productive for you and less tiring for the Guide. However in exceptional cases the tour can be done in more than one language
Tour schedules and tours are Flexible. The important thing is to provide a wonderful day and to respond to the wishes of tourists
The prices of Monuments Tickets are included in the Tour Amount so that Tourists can decide whether or not they would like to visit some of the Monuments.
Tours are made in 6 or 8 Places Vans with a guide. When the Group consists of more than 8 Persons, 2 Vans and 2 Guides will be made available. In case of necessity or unavailability of Vans.
- What Is IncludedTransportation in Tourist Transport;
- What Is Not IncludedPersonal expenses and optional activities
- TransfersAt our Transfer service you will be picked up at the hotel, airport or other location from where you will start a leisurely sightseeing tour to your destination.
You will avoid the worries and exhaustion of managing your luggage, managing tickets, schedules, etc.
The comfort of our vehicles will provide you with a pleasant and very safe ride.
Independent air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
The areas covered are from Lisbon throughout Continental Portugal.