We invite you to visit the most beautiful places of the island with us. With accompaniment of local guides who will show you all the charms of São Miguel Island. Wonderful views, local identity and traditions, tasty gastronomy, stories and legends as well as the hospitality of the people that will make your tour a unique experience.
We have a van with 8 seats ideal for your group, friends or family. A comfortable and accessible van with individual air conditioning, with dark windows, DVD monitor and music player. The van is fully adapted and equipped with hydraulic platform lift to transport wheelchair.
The tour starts on the south coast of the island passing through several viewpoints until we reach Furnas. We will explore the volcanic complex of Furnas with about 800,000 years. Known for their boilers, geysers and hot springs that form pools of medicinal and thermal waters.
Next to the lake of Furnas we have several boilers, is the place where the famous stew of Furnas is made. After we taste the stew in a local restaurant in the village, we continue the excursion discovering other active parts of this volcano. Also, in the village we will see hot springs, boilers and we will taste the different mineral waters, used in folk medicine.
We enter the botanical park of Terra Nostra where you can relax in a pool of thermal water and a gorgeous garden, where you can get lost with the amazing vegetation and flowers. To remember the best moments of Furnas we will have time to take some photos of the viewpoint of Pico do Ferro.
Finally, we will visit the only factory and tea plantation in Europe. And to end our tour the beautiful view on the north coast of the viewpoint of Santa Iria. We will visit one of the most beautiful parts of the island. Do not forget your camera to remember the moments and the unique landscapes. The Azores are a paradise for nature lovers.
- What Will You Do- Be enchanted by the magnificent views along the coast of the island;
- Unforgettable view of the small islet of Vila Franca do Campo from the top of the mountain;
- Visit the part of the island that has a dormed volcano;
- See the boilers and fumaroles in Furnas;
- Try several local products;
- Relax in the thermal waters of Terra Nostra Park;
- Taste several mineral waters;
- Visit the only tea and plantation one of the two factories in Europe.
- What Is Included- Driver / Guide;