The small group tour will go through the highlights of Sintra, Cabo da Roca and ending in Cascais.
The first place to visit will be Sintra, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage, where we will discover the emblematic Pena Palace, Moorish Castle, National Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Monserrate Palace, breathtaking landscape and the romantic old town. Time will be given to visit Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira, the other monuments will be sightseeing from specific points.
Then, traveling through the mountain and through the vineyard region of Colares, we head to the westernmost point of the European Continent, Cabo da Roca, with its 140 m height cliffs over the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
Taking coastal road to Cascais, overlooking the sea, we will go through the amazing Guincho Beach, Boca do Inferno and reaching Cascais, the well known royal summer resort since end of 19th century.
Your local guide will be providing historical and local information.
- What Will You Do1. Stop for visiting Pena Palace and its wonderful park (Admission fee is a maximum of 14 €)
2. Pass by the Moorish castle
3. Stop to visit Sintra Old Town and time to by souvenirs and eat the delicious Queijadas and Travesseiros.
4. Pass by the National Palace of Sintra
5. Stop to visit Quinta da Regaleira (Admission fee is a maximum of 6 €)
6. Pass By the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park
7. We will do a sightseeing of Monserrate Palace
8. Stop for photos in Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe
9. Go through the coastal road with amazing scenarios, including Guincho Beach
10. Arriving in Cascais you have the possibility to stay walking around or go directly to Train Station. Time for photos of Cascais bay is considered.
11. Stop to visit Boca do Inferno
- What To Expect- Visit the cities of Sintra and Cascais, classified by UNESCO, with an informative guide
- See picturesque coastal villages and listen to the opinion of a local culture member
- Enjoy a small group setting that ensures an intimate walking experience
- What Is Included- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Pickup in Sintra Train Station and drop-off in Cascais Train Station
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Outside Sintra or Cascais)
- Entrance fees to the monuments