Explore the beauty of Sofia at night and try a traditional Bulgarian dish for dinner while enjoying a folklore show!
The tour starts at 19:00 from the reception of your hotel. Board a car, that will take you on a pleasant drive through the central part of the city and learn the history behind the old monumental buildings in Sofia.
The most interesting monuments and buildings that can be seen well-lit in the evening are Alexander Nevski Cathedral – the biggest one in Bulgaria and the second biggest on the Balkans, the National Library, the monument of Vassil Levski – a great Bulgarian national hero, the Administration of the President and the Council of Ministers, the former Royal Palace, the Russian Church, the Military Club, the National Parliament, the National Palace of Culture. You will stop for pictures to some of the main spots as well.
For dinner, you can choose from different set menus, depending on your preferences. There are options for menus based on meat, on fish or vegetarian/ vegan.
Delicious Bulgarian dishes are combined with magic and folk dances. The return is via a different route and ends at your hotel.
- What Will You DoBy car, you will go arround the main landmarks of Sofia and learn their stories. After that, you will continue to a traditional restaurant, where you will try local dishes and enjoy a folklore show!
- What To Expect- Discover Sofia with an evening tour by car
- Learn the history of its old buildings and places
- See some of the landmarks illuminated in the evening
- Try a traditional Bulgarian dinner and enjoy a folklore program
- What Is Included- Dinner on a set menu
- Professional driver-guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by a private A/C car with free Wi-Fi
- Sightseeing tour in the centre of Sofia by car
- What Is Not Included- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)