Visit the Taj Mahal in style on this luxury day trip from Delhi, which includes a sumptuous lunch buffet for the full VIP experience.
Skip the hassles of train tickets: travel to Agra by air-conditioned car, arriving at the Mughal landmark for a private tour of India’s most cherished monument.
An Eternal Experience of Enigmatic Taj with a price that worth all! Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is situated on the bank of river yamuna in the city of Agra (India). Taj is a symbol of the great Mughal heritage of India.
Other highlights include a ride in a horse-drawn cart and visits to UNESCO-listed Agra Fort and the ornate tomb nicknamed “Baby Taj.”
- What To Expect- You can enjoy the Horse and cart/buggy ride to Taj Mahal - Agra.
- You will get Delicious Buffet Lunch at the ITC Mughal 5* Hotel in Agra.
- The tour is a personalised individual tour & can be started any time of year / month. The car, guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities.
- What Is Included- Travel Delhi-Agra-Delhi by medium Airconditioned car
- Horse and cart/buggy ride to Taj Mahal - Agra
- Delicious Buffet Lunch at the ITC Mughal 5* Hotel in Agra
- Sightseeing by exclusive air conditioned private car
- Professional English speaking tour guide in Agra
- All taxes , driver allowances , parking
- Our personal assistance
- Unlimited Bottled Water
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- What Is Not Included- Entry fee to monuments (Approx USD 30 per person)
- Gratuities, telephone calls etc.
- Any item not shown in includes
- Know Before You Go- Opening Hours- 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day except Friday (when it's closed for prayer). The Taj Mahal is also open for night viewing every full moon from 8.30 p.m. until 12.30 a.m., plus two days before and two days after the full moon (a total of five days). Night viewing is suspended during the holy month of Ramadan every year.
- Timings – Sunrise to Sunset- The tour is a personalised individual tour & can be started any time of year / month. The car, guides will be exclusively for you only. The tour is based on private departures, whereby you can benefit from having a private air-conditioned car, stop en-route for breaks or photo opportunities .
- You can visit the Taj Mahal any time of the year, but we recommend visiting in the winter months from November to February to avoid the heat or the summer rainy season.