Come to Port Stephens and experience the thrill of Sandboarding down the largest dunes on Stockton beach, with some points reaching up to 50 meters high this is a must do for the adventurist at heart! The views alone are spectacular. You will board our custom built off road vehicles for the short, bouncy ride into the largest moving sand mass in the southern hemisphere.
The dunes stretch 32 kilometres, that’s the entire length of Stockton Beach. Our instructors are always on hand to help and answer any questions about sandboarding Port Stephens or the dunes and to make sure you have maximum fun!
Once in the dunes, our team will give you a run down on sandboarding and how to use our hand made custom designed boards for maximum speed (and safety!) Then you are off. Climb to the top of the dunes, jump on your sandboard, slide on down, then repeat!
When you are done just jump back aboard our 4WD buses (they leave every half an hour) to be taken back to the Birubi Beach starting point. It’s an amazing experience for everyone, no matter your age.
- What Will You Do- Try something new in an incredible location on this sandboarding and 4WD tour of Stockton Sand Dunes
- Cruise over the biggest sand dunes in the southern hemisphere in beautiful 4WD air-conditioned vehicles
- Enjoy up to 1.5 hours of sandboarding fun
- Get complimentary water to stay hydrated
- What Is Included- Unlimited sandboarding (or unlimited fun!) so you can stay and play as long as you like. For most people that’s about 1 – 1.5hours
- Transport to the dunes of the Stockton beach
- Expert instructors
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Any extras unmentioned