The best way to know and experience Venice is certainly by exploring it from the water. Treat yourself with a private boat tour, sailing around the Grand Canal, unsurprisingly defined as “the most beautiful avenue in the world.”
Our crew will lead you through the most beautiful spots of Venice, recalling the legends, the history and the curiosities of those who once lived in the city: artists, noblemen, courtesans and other inhabitants of the lagoon. We will show you the monuments, the architectural masterpieces, the art pieces that they created or enjoyed from a unique point of view, which you would never get from the land.
To get a better insight of the Venetian culture you will be invited to visit Murano island, known around the world for its outstanding glass production. Enjoy a demonstration of the art of glass blowing, which has a history as long as the history of the city itself.
Finally, through some smaller and secret canals pathways, while looking at the most popular and lively neighbourhoods, you will reach the pinnacle of the tour – St. Mark’s Square.
- What Will You Do1. Meet at your hotel lobby or at apartment located in Venice or surroundings area
2. Private boat tour 1 hour along the Grand Canal to Murano
3. Glass blowing show with the famous master and visit of the gallery
4. Way back transfer to San Marco square by shared boat
- What To Expect- Admire the beauty of the grand canal and learn about Venice history and lifestyle
- Enjoy a private boat ride with your private guide
- Visit a must see activity in Venice and learn more about the art of the glass
- Enjoy a glass blowing show with our master
- What Is Included- Private water taxi 1 hour along the gran canal
- Private guide 2 hours
- Visit of the glass factory
- Transfer from Murano to San Marco by shared boat
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Private boat back to hotel
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour
- The maximum capacity of the tour is of 10 people per group
- This tour is not recommended for people with low mobility
- TransfersWe pick up all the clients in Venice island at Santa Lucia train station or at Piazzale Roma or at cruise terminal.
We include pick up at Cipriani , Jw Marriott, Kempinski Venice, Hilton Molino Stucky.