Hard to believe that Versailles were a hunting lodge before to become one of the most beautiful castles in the world. Come and see the amazing architecture but also learn about the megalomania of this king who wanted to conquer the world.
Versailles is one of the most visited places in France. To avoid the most significant group arrival, we propose you the following agenda:
10:15 am Departure from Opéra or Arc of Triumph to Château de Versailles
11:00 am Skip the line Entrance at the Castle with an audio guide in 11 Language. ( live guide in option )
12:30 am Gardens visit
14:00 pm Departure from Versailles at the exit the Chapel Royal to One Nation Paris Outlet.
Lunch in one of the 3 One Nation Paris’ Restaurants: Monument Café (French Cuisine), La Fraschetteria (Italian Restaurant) and Maison Foude (Burgers & Salad Bar), Starbucks.
Located 30 minutes from Paris, One Nation Paris is an outlet shopping center dedicated to Fashion and Luxury. Open 7 days a week; One Nation Paris boasts 90 shops with more than 400 prestigious brands which offer collections from previous seasons at reduced prices with a minimum of- 30% throughout the year.
You will find at One Nation Paris, the leading fashion and accessories brands such as Armani, Brooks Brothers, Courrèges, Etro, Hérve Léger, Agnès b., Cacharel, Zadig & Voltaire, Gant and the first Galeries Lafayette L’Outlet in the world.
Just 10 minutes from the Palace of Versailles, One Nation Paris is a perfect destination for organizing a day combining culture and shopping. At 6:30 pm return to Paris opera or Arc of Triumph
- What Is Included- Shuttle round trip from/to Paris and the transfer from Versailles to One Nation Paris
- Pass Lunch for One Nation Paris
- Entrance Fee with skip the line tickets for the Versailles Palace
- Audioguide in 11 Languages ( French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish )
- VIP Card offering 10% extra discount on outlet prices (excluding current promotions)
- What Is Not Included- Musical and fountain show garden entrance fee
- La flotille restaurant Versailles
- Trianon Palace restaurant
- Marie Antoinette apartment entrance fee
- Live guide in any language