This is a comfortable way of trying to find the Northern Lights! Let us guide you to the real Lapland, where we will take our snowmobile and drive you around the Lappish scenery in our heated & covered sledges.
We will cross rivers, lakes, forests and arrive to our cabin with zero light pollution. On our cabin you can enjoy hot drinks and home made bakeries. When we arrive to our place, hopefully the Northern Lights are getting ready to light up the sky.
Our destination is at our Wild Cabin that is around 10 km away from our base camp.
At our Wild Cabin, you can meet our reindeer outside and we have a small break on a campfire.
Your guide will serve you hot drinks and some lappish delicacies.
Your guide can help you with the camera settings to make great photos of the amazing night that is coming.
- What Will You Do1. Depart from Levi center with your personal guide
2. Getting ready in our Base Camp: we will check if you need any extra winter equipment to have a nice evening with the Northern Lights
3. SnowChalet ride begins
4. You have free time to choose to be inside SnowChalet, near the fireplace or by your own in the lappish forest
5. Local delicacies will be ready to enjoy your evening at it's best
6. Return to Levi center
- What To Expect- Private guided tour
- Unique adventure in Lapland; we will be in the middle of nowhere just nature and Northern Lights
- As Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon we cannot control or take over MotherNature to show them but we can make your evening really entertaining
- Taste the local delicacies made by Janita
- You will have for yourself the SnowChalet (Minimum of 2 people)
- What Is Included- 3h 30m tour outside of Levi area
- Professional guide will be driving you to the middle of Nowhere to have the best chances to see Northern Lights
- Our SnowChalet is totally adapted to hard winter conditions making it completely warm and safe
- Local delicacies & hot beverages
- Winter equipment for the people who want to hiking around the area
- Pick up & Drop off
- What Is Not Included- Dinner
- Snowshoeing (1h extra) As availability to Eanan
- Know Before You Go- Completely private adventure
- Maximum capacity per SnowChalet is of 2 adults and 2 children
- Maximum 2 SnowChalets per availability
- We do not allow any children under 6 years old
- Minimum 2 people per booking/SnowChalet
- Maximum weight allowed for SnowChalet is 240kg total
- You must dress warm inside layers (Not necessary inside SnowChalet but completely necessary outside of it).
- Between December to February temperatures could reach -20ºC to -40ºC, if you need advise about clothing please contact Eanan.