Begin your journey driving through the Sevillian countryside, surrounded by wheat and beautiful sunflowers fields. Continue through the mountains stopping at the quaint white village of ‘Zahara de la Sierra’. Located at the top of a steep hill, Zahara is famous for its views and history.
Here you will have time to walk around the town, have a coffee and visit a small olive oil factory which makes one of the best olive oil in Andalusia. On the way to Grazalema, you will go through the Natural Park ‘Sierra de Grazalema’. You will enjoy a range of amazing landscapes over the provinces of Cadiz, Malaga and Seville, from ‘Puerto de las Palomas’ which is 1157 metres above sea level. Also, you will get the chance to witness the wildlife in their natural habitat. These mountains are home to the largest colony of Griffon vultures in Spain. Once in Grazalema, there will be time to have a nice meal, surrounded by white houses decorated with colorful flowers.
After lunch, you will leave Grazalema and head to Ronda, on the way you will cross a very beautiful Mediterranean forest full of cork trees and oaks. Where up to present day locals still work with its cattle (Iberian pigs, goats and cows), to extract honey, cork, aromatic spices or wood.
After an exciting morning, you will reach Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain. Ronda its unique for its surrounding nature and history. It is built on two separate cliffs. The town is connected by the most famous bridge in Spain, known as ‘The New Bridge’ even though it was built in the 18th century. In Ronda you will have free time to explore the town’s beauty.
- What Will You DoYou will depart from Seville to Zahara de la Sierra, Zahara town then, Sierra de Grazalema, Grazalema town, and Ronda where you will spend most of the time. Ronda it is unique for its surrounding nature and history. It is built on two separate cliffs. The town is connected by the most famous bridge in Spain, known as 'The New Bridge'. In Ronda you will have free time to explore more.
- What To Expect- Meet the most beautiful White Villages and Ronda
- Learn about history and be impressed by the breathtaking views, surrounded by nature
- Taste the famous cuisine and wines of Andalusia
- What Is Included- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer