Founded in 1836, Companhia das Lezírias now has one of the most important forest and ecological protection areas in Portugal. The vineyards, completely surrounded by the forest, have a very strong relation with the natural biodiversity existing in that landscape. The latest project in the area of wine production is a commitment to the designation ABC 2020, involving three major vectors of action: (+) Environment (+) Biodiversity (-) Carbon. The important biodiversity in our viticulture, with flowers in between the lines of the vineyard, built a refuge for many insects and the whole vineyard is surrounded by forest, where the owl-towers-Tyto Alba-, which gives a name of our wines, finds Their habitat.
During this activity tourists can breathe the purity of the maritime breeze, appreciate the biodiversity of the Tagus Estuary Nature Reserve where our vines grow, learn about the traditional and traditional methods of producing the “Eco Vinho” of the Company of the Lezírias and in the end appreciate The wines of the range Tyto Alba that expresses to the maximum the terroir from where it comes and what freely nature offers us.
- What Will You Do- You will taste the wines chosen for your program, accompanied by an oenologist or other specialist who will highlight the important aspects of each wine.
In a very welcoming environment, located right next to the vineyard, every drink of wine accompanied with bread from the region wet in olive oil produced by CL, will be a real moment of pleasure that you will not forget easily.
- You will also visit the olive grove, the vineyards, the wine cellar (recent and old-room amphorae).
- What To Expect- You will have a different wine experience to discover the well protected secret, to differentiate the location of the vineyards involved in a forest, to know the special vinification process of the wines following the project to reduce CO2 emissions in the room of the Algerian amphorae and to appreciate the wines with The name of the intriguing and mysterious tower owl (Tyto Alba).
- What Is IncludedTasting Tyto Alba:
- Tyto Alba white.
- Tyto alba red.
- Companhia das Lezírias Extra Virgin Olive Oil RESERVE.
- Company of Lezírias Raw Sparkling.
- Tyto Alba Merlot.
- Tyto alba Touriga Nacional.
- Company of the Lezírias Late Harvest.