Depart from the heart of Queenstown, climbing aboard a big yellow jet boat at the Main Town Pier. Enjoy the acceleration and exhilaration of a high-powered twin engine jet boat as you shoot across the crystal clear Lake Wakatipu.
On the Kawarau River, ride the twist and spins as you race past rocks and under bridges at speeds of up to 95kph.
Grip tightly to heated handrails and experience full 360° spins as you go! The adrenalin rush intensifies as you race up the shallow channels of the narrow Shotover River, in water that can sometimes be only centimeters deep.
After 43-kilometers of pure adrenaline, return safely to the Pier for a complimentary view from Queenstown Underwater Observatory. View and purchase the photos and videos from your trip before getting up close and personal with fascinating rainbow trout and lake life.
- Qué harás- 1-hour jet-boat ride on Lake Wakatipu and the Kawarau River and Shotover River, from Queenstown
- Zip around the scenic waterways of Queenstown on a thrilling high-speed jet boat adventure
- Hold on as your expert driver spins the boat in 360-degree circles and fish-tails on the water
- Take in stunning views of the Remarkables mountain range and local life on the waterways
- Que esta incluido- 1-hour jet boat ride
- Wet weather/spray jackets
- Life vests supplied
- Entrance fees to Queenstown's Underwater Observatory
- Lo que no está incluido- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)