Everest Base Camp Trekking an adventure that fulfills your dreams to stand beneath world highest Mt. Everest which soars at the height of 8,848 m and 29, 028 ft the tallest peak on the planet.
Certainly it captures trekkers and adventurer overlooking breathtaking panorama of giant mountains on this marvelous Everest Base Camp trekking within a time frame of twelve days duration that makes you holiday and adventure in Nepal worth-while.
Everest Base Camp Trekking starts with scenic and super flight from the capital Kathmandu to reach at high Lukla town airstrip, during air enjoy fantastic panorama of Himalayan peaks with Mt. Everest.
From Lukla walk on Dudh-Kosi River valley and gorge and enter interesting areas within Sagarmatha National Park (Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepalese while local Sherpa calls Chomolungma) enriched with exotic flora and fauna of great various species which you witness on walks.
Climb leads to high and colorful Namche Bazaar the hub of Khumbu Sherpa where trekkers finds times to explore around its scenic hills and observing culture of Sherpa people of great interest.
After Namche heading towards scenic area at Thyangboche visit its impressive monastery and then walk finally takes you right beneath towering Mt. Everest at base camp the main highlight of the adventure within close to massive Khumbu Ice-Falls and glaciers.
Our marvelous adventure slowly ends with climb to the highest Kalapathar hill top for fabulous panorama of mountains with Everest and Pumori at its closest distance.
Finally our wonderful walks ends back at Lukla for panoramic flight to Kathmandu to complete one of the most marvelous adventure and experience on Everest Base Camp Trekking.
- Qué HarásDía 01: Vuele a Lukla 2,820 m y camine a Phakding 2,657 m - 04 hrs.
Día 02: Caminata al Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 06 hrs.
Día 03: En Namche para descansar y aclimatarse con caminata corta.
Día 04: Trek a Thyangboche 3,867 m - 05 hrs.
Día 05: Caminata a Dingboche 4,365 m - 05 hrs.
Día 06: Otro día de descanso en Dingboche para aclimatación y caminata local.
Día 07: Caminata a Lobuche 4,890 m - 05 hrs.
Día 08: A Everest Base Camp 5,365 m de vuelta en Gorakshep 5,180 m - 06 hrs
Día 09: Por la mañana ascenderemos a Kalapathar a 5,545 my a Pangboche 3,900 m.
Día 10: Caminata a Namche Bazaar - 06 hrs.
Día 11: Trek a Lukla - 06 hrs.
Día 12: Vuelo de regreso a Katmandú y traslado al hotel.
- Que Esperar- Hike to the base camp of the world’s highest mountain – Mt. Everest Base Camp
- Reach to the Kalapathar (5555 m) – the best view point of Mt. Everest and the neighboring peaks
- Exploration of the Sherpa villages and cultures.
- Lo Que Esta Incluido- Both way flight tickets (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu).
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) while trekking as indicated by the itinerary.
- All mountain Accommodation.
- Sagarmatha National park fee and Local permit (Mountain Permit).
- English speaking, trained and experienced trekking Guide.
- Insurance for guide and porter.
- Guide costs including their salary, equipment, transportation, food and teahouse
- Welcome Dinner.
- Free International airport Pick up and Drop.
- All Government and Local taxes.
- Lo Que No Está Incluido- Trekking Equipment (Note: Equipment can be rented in Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Your personal Travel Insurance.
- Hot and cold Drinks.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry Service, Phone Calls, Battery Charge, Bar bills, Hot Shower Boiled water etc.)
- Porter ($20 USD per day).
- TrasladosLa fecha de inicio de la caminata lo recogeremos de su hotel de Katmandú.
Si nos proporciona los detalles de su vuelo, iremos a recogerle al aeropuerto de Katmandú.