Everest Panorama Trek, although relatively easy compared to some of other treks, takes you up high along trails to the Tengboche Monastery (3,860m). This is a short trek but very scenic and offers really superb views of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other many snowy peaks. This trek is recommended for who don’t have much time for a long trek but still interested to view Everest from close by. Tengboche is one of the oldest Buddhist monastery in the Himalayas region. During the time of trekking, you will have a privilege to know the Buddhist culture and warm greetings of Sherpa people. This will be your totally different trips that you never before.
You will discover the Himalayan traditional culture and its rituals. Time to know the people of mountains, how they are having their fabulous time in Himalayas. At the time in Namchee Bazaar you can hike to Everest view hotel. A station from where you can see the Himalayan range, top view of Namche Bazar.
This trip will be more excited because in the short time you can know the Nepali culture and the lifestyle of Nepali. At the time of your trip, you will be guided through the city of temple- Kathmandu. Kathmandu valley has three durbar square; Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square. In this square you will see the beautiful hand crafted palace, statue, and many more culture based surroundings. In short, you can manage your time you taste the newari food. It’s very famous in Kathmandu valley, bit spicy but outstanding cuisine. You must try it before you leave Kathmandu. More on, enjoy Mo:Mo.
TMG also assist you to wave your unforgettable moments to make it in your life time capture photos. TMG offer you the exclusive photography tours in the special request. Best part of the Kathmandu is, a place of diversity carry its own beautiful. This one is the limited because it’s on written, in life we need to explore ourself. So it’s time to pack you lauggage and visit Nepal. Once you will be here. You got the real.
- What Will You DoDay 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400 m)
Day 02 – Trek preparation and Kathmandu valley sightseeing
Day 03 – Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652 m) - 3 hours
Day 04 – Trek to Namchee Bazaar (3440 m) – 6 hours
Day 05 – Namche Bazaar- Everest View Hotel and return back
Day 06 – Trek to Tengboche (3860 m) – 5 hours
Day 07 – Trek to Namche (3440 m) – 6 hours
Day 08 – Trek to Lukla (2800 m) – 7 hours
Day 09 – Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 10 – Leisure day
Day 11 – Final departure. Trip conclude
- What To Expect- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
- Stunning views from your flight to Lukla
- Various Stupas on the trails
- The big town of Namche Bazaar and the Tengboche Monastery
- Epic mountain views of Mount Everest and many others
- Various Rivers such as the Dudh Khosi and the Khumba Khola (river)
- What Is Included- 24 hour access to our staff
- All ground transportation in a private vehicle
- Four nights (twin sharing beds) accommodation with breakfast at a 3 star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitory-style rooms
- Full board meals with tea/ coffee (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the time of trekking
- Local professional, certified and experienced TMG's trekking guide and porters (One porter for 2 person)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all TMG's staff
- Everest National park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- Round trip flight from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu including departures taxes.
- Government taxes and permits
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley includes entry fees
- Medical kit
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance
- TMG’s trekking accomplishment certificate with token of love
- What Is Not Included- International air tickets
- Travel and rescue Insurance
- Nepal entry visa
- Personal trekking equipment
- Personal expenses like water, laundry, phone and bar bills
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary. Expenses due to unavoidable events, flight cancellation, strikes and other
- Gratuities to your guide and porter (tipping is expected)
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the "cost includes" section