We will meet you on arrivals at Kilimanjaro Airport or Arusha Airport, then Transfer to Tulia Lodge for dinner and overnight HB, (40 km, 30 minutes)
– Meals: Dinner and Overnight HB
– Accommodation: Tulia Lodge
Day 1: Arusha Tour to Serengeti national park.
After breakfast depart 8:00 am for direct Serengeti national park with your lunch box, we will arrive late afternoon for evening game view about two hours of the game after that the driver will drive slowly to tented camp for dinner and overnight at public Seronera camp site.
Day 2: full day Tour to Serengeti National Park.
We have another full day in this wonderful park, marking the second night of our itinerary, rising early to make the most of our time. Our guides will choose the best spotting locations for the time of the year. We can spend time at the Hippo pool watching these majestic animals laze about in the fresh water happily living alongside the crocodiles, watch a big pride of lions, be in the middle of the migration, sometimes surrounded by wildebeest, sometimes by zebras, which travel with the wildebeest. We journey from the wide open plains to the kopjes. These volcanic rocky outcrops provide protection and shelter for a wide variety of animals and from the top we can look out across the vast grasslands of the Serengeti. This diverse and interesting landscape will provide us with the ultimate in game viewing, we will hopefully see all of the plain games; elephants, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, lions and it you are lucky the elusive leopard and cheetah, as well as huge amounts of interesting bird life, from the elegant secretary birds to the flightless ostrich. We return to seronera camp site for the overnight.
Day 3: Tour to Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater.
We start the day with an early morning game drive before heading to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Ngorongoro is a special place in that it is a Conservation Area, not a National Park; this means that the whole area is managed for both the animals and the local Masai people who graze their cattle alongside the indigenous wildlife. During the drive in Ngorongoro we have a chance to glimpse something of the Masai way of life. After stopping at the entrance gate, where there is a chance to learn more about this fascinating volcanic landscape, we will drive around the rim of the Crater itself, and from here we can look down and see the herd of wildebeest or buffalos. This truly world-class attraction is also known as the ’8th Wonder of the World’. Our dinner and overnight stay is at the rustic Ngorongoro Simba Campsite
Day 4: Tour to Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
After breakfast, finally we descend into the crater. The crater walls provide a natural sanctuary for the animals, which means there is plenty to see: lions, elephants, buffalo, rhino and leopard (if you are lucky). The only animal you won’t see in here is a giraffe, whose long legs are unable to cope with the steeps sides of the crater. In the late afternoon we travel just outside of Ngorongoro Crater drive back to Tulia Lodge in Arusha which will be the end of your Tanzania Camping Safari.
- What Will You Do- Airport pick up and drop off + Mineral water
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Airport pick up and drop off + Mineral water
- Overnight stay in tents
- Two nights’ hotel accommodations in Arusha + all national park fees
- What Is Included- All park entrance, hotels and administrative fees
- All meals while on Safari, Transfer to/from Arusha
- FWD transportation with a pop up roof while on Safari
- 3 liter water on a daily basis, Community charity
- What Is Not Included- International airfares and departure taxes
- All items of person nature such as telephone call, fax, email etc
- Strong drinks
- Laundry services
- TransfersMeet on arrivals at Kilimanjaro Airport or Arusha Airport, then we'll take you to Tulia Lodge for dinner and overnight HB, (40 km, 30 minutes).
Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
Professional, English speaking guide
Airport pick up and drop off + Mineral water