Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Tarangire National Park for game drive
2 h 45min
After breakfast at the lodge in Arusha you leave early to the Tarangire National park. This is the third largest park in Tanzania. Have a full day game drive in Tarangire National Park. In the afternoon take a break and have lunch in the park. Overnight stay at Farm of Dream Lodge
Day 2: Drive from Tarangire to lake Manyara National Park for Game Drive
After breakfast early in the morning depart from Tarangire National Park and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. Lake Manyara covers two thirds of the park. We will enjoy a picnic lunch in this area, which consists of open grassy areas. Have dinner and overnight stay at Farm of Dream Lodge
Day 3: Drive from Manyara to Serengeti National Park for a game drive
4 h 20 min
Leave the jungle of Lake Manyara National Park behind and start a safari to Serengeti National Park passing through Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Stop for a while in time and place to visit a Maasai village. Continue with a game drive to the endless plains of Serengeti. After the games drive we will go to Mbugani Camp for your dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Full-day game drive in Serengeti National Park
We will have adventure continues with a full day game drive in order to discover more wonders of Serengeti and have lunch enroute. Serengeti is the one most famous for wildebeest migration. Return dusty to Mbugani Camp for your dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Drive from Serengeti to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
3 h 52 min
After breakfast departure from the Serengeti for an encore game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater. At the top of the crater, the views of the caldera and the scattered animals below are breathtaking. We venture onto the crater floor for an up close view of this World Heritage Site, and enjoy a picnic lunch here. The Ngorongoro Crater provides great game-viewing all year-round. Have dinner and overnight stay at Farm of Dream Lodge.
Day 6: Half-day game drive at Ngorongoro crater, then later we’ll drive to Arusha
Have an early in the morning game drive in the crater. In the afternoon break for a picnic lunch inside the Ngorongoro Crater. After great exploration in crater then we will drive back to Arusha in the evening. Have an overnight stay and dinner at your booked hotel/lodge in Arusha.
- What Will You DoWhen you approach Lake Manyara National Park from the east, the Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive backdrop to the lake. In the tall trees of the ground water forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, and on the escarpment, elephants stand in the shade. The meadows along Lake Eyasi's shores and forest are home to a wide variety of wildlife including leopard, hippos, a variety of monkeys, various birds, greater and lesser flamingos, storks, and pelicans. Further highlights of this 6-day safari include the world-famous Serengeti National Park, archaeological site Olduvai Gorge and the natural wonder Ngorongoro Crater. Enjoy authentic interactions with the Maasai.
- What To Expect- See the greatest show on earth the wildebeests migration
- See more animals than you ever thought possible
- See the Endless plains of the Serengeti
- What Is Included- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned lodging
- All airport transfers while in Tanzania
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Membership in Flying Doctor Service
- What Is Not Included- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Gratuities and any items of personal nature.
- International Airport