This trip start by picking you up from airport and end at the airport (Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Airport).
This is a safari that will give you a chance to visit the famous National Parks of Serengeti, Tarangire and the Ngorongoro Crater in the northern Tanzania.
This experience will bring together the landscapes and wildlife of Tanzania with the guidance of professional guide with a long time experience in their job and many skills of handling customers.
The trip is filled with a lot of game drives in the parks during the day and relaxing in the evening at your hotels.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Arrival
Pick up from Kilimanjaro/Arusha airport. Drive to your hotel in Arusha and check-in and drive into Arusha town to explore (it is free and optional - depending on your arrival time). Arusha City is situated at the foot of Mount Meru and it is the most famous city as a gateway to the Northern Safari circuit. After exploring Arusha town we will drive you back to your hotel. You will overnight at Green Mountain Hotel.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Pick up from your hotel after breakfast, and then drive to Tarangire National Park and do a morning game viewing. Have a picnic lunch then go for a game drive in the afternoon. Herds of up to 300 elephants roam in the park with the migratory wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, and elands. Drive to your hotel at Mto Wa Mbu town. You will overnight at Lake Manyara Burudika Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast depart for game viewing in Lake Manyara national park. Before Lake Manyara national park, you will stop at Mto wa mbu for a short visit to the local market (optional). Spend the morning inside the national park for game-drives and then have picnic lunch. After lunch, have an afternoon game drive on the way out and drive to Karatu town for overnight. You will overnight at Eileen’s Trees Lodge at Karatu town.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park.
After breakfast, depart for Serengeti National park via the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. You will have time to stop at the Ngorongoro Crater “view point”. You will continue on to Serengeti National Park. Have an afternoon game drive in the park, and then stop at the picnic site for lunch. The Serengeti is known as one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in the world, especially renowned for the migration of animals. Every year more than a million wildebeest and zebras travel through the park. After lunch you will do a game viewing on the way to your hotel. You will overnight at Osero Serengeti Tented Camp in the park.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park.
Today you have a full day in Serengeti National Park. After breakfast depart for game viewing in Serengeti National Park. We will overnight at Osero Serengeti Tented Camp in the park.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater.
Start the morning game viewing on the way out of Serengeti driving to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Drive down the Ngorongoro Crater and do a morning games viewing in the crater then have a picnic lunch. After lunch you will do a game viewing drive on the way out, and then drive out of the crater through the Ngorongoro Crater rim forest back to Karatu town. You will overnight at Eileen's Trees Lodge.
Day 7: Departure.
Pick up from your hotel and drive to the airport.
- What To Expect- Enjoy a day by day wildlife viewing in nature with your professional driver guide
- Visit Arusha town which is a gateway to the Northern Safari circuit
- Game drives in Tarangire National Park, Serengeti Plains and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Spot the "big 5" in a 4x4 specially built for safari
- Enjoy your evenings at the hotel ( you can arrange with your driver to go back to your hotel early after game drives)
- Pick up from Arusha town and drop off at Arusha town or airport
- What Is Included-Transfer from Kilimanjaro Airport.
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off at the Same Location.
- Safari Lodges based on full board accommodation
- All Reserve and park entrance fee as per the itinerary
- The Ngorongoro crater entrance fee as per the Itinerary
- Service of an English speaking driver guide( Tip not included)
- Game drive in an excellent safari build vehicle
- Complimentary drinking mineral water daily while on safari.
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- What Is Not Included- Flight into Kilimanjaro and out of Kilimanjaro
- Internal flights from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar.
- Extras at the lodges and hotel i.e. Drinks, Laundry service etc
- Tips to driver guide.
- Visa entry fee into Tanzania
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour, recommended minimum 2 people but we can do solo
- Maximum people in your group can be any.
- Maximum car capacity is 7 people.
- Tourists visas can be bought on arrival or online.
- Tourist visa is $50/$100