Embark on an exclusive adventure in the Algarve coast, on a beautiful catamaran with kayaks and professional instructors.
There are some caves and coves in the Algarve that are not accessible by boat, if you want to see these naturally stunning areas, the best way is to kayak. It is also recommended if you want to spend more time inside Benagil’s cave, as most boat trips do not allow you to go safely to the sand, especially in the peak of high season.
Our catamaran Seasiren II departs daily from Marina de Portimão. On board, our team will do a summary and prepare you for kayaking.
We will sail along the coast to the Alfanzina Lighthouse. After arriving, we row 1h30m to Benagil, along the way, there is the possibility to visit the other beautiful caves in the Algarve and enjoy the golden coast. An experienced guide is on hand to point out local landmarks and direct you to the best places, like cave of Benagil and you have time for a quick swim.
If you get tired, you can always come back on board to rest, while enjoying the sun before heading back to the sea. There is full support inside and outside the catamaran, bathroom, comfortable seats on board and a professional team. If you just want to take a catamaran ride, viewers are also accepted
People with reduced mobility are welcome, it is a safe and fun trip for all types of travelers.
- What Will You Do- Access inside of the Benagil cave with a 15-minute stop for photos or to swim inside the most famous cave in the Algarve.
- If you feel tired, our catamaran will be close by for an immediate return on board.
- All kayaks are equipped with seats to make it more comfortable
- Two experienced guides, one in a kayak and another in a small boat, will be there to accompany you throughout the adventure to give indications and tips and ensure your safety.
- Those who prefer not to go kayaking, can participate in the tour too, staying with the tour on the main vessel.
- Catamaran with toilet and drinks on board
- After a fun kayak session, enjoy swim in the sea, or simply have a cold drink and relax on the boat before heading back to the marina to the sound of good music.
- We are able to receive people with reduced mobility, everyone is welcome and everyone will have fun.
- What Is Included- Private catamaran and kayak tour for 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Professional skipper and crew
- Spacious catamaran with WC, large deck, including a drop-down table
- Equipment: kayak, Jacket, Paddle, kayak Bench
- Video of the Tour
- Enjoy extras like Champagne and other items of personal taste, available on request at extra cost, please inquire 24 hours before the tour's day.
- What Is Not Included- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food & Drinks
- Know Before You Go- This company holds the official Clean&Safe certificate, we implemented all the requirements in terms of security and hygiene for the prevention and control of covid-19.
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- We are able to receive people with reduced mobility
- Please dress appropriately for water activities and bring comfortable clothing, sunscreen a hat, lip balm, swimwear, beach towel and a sweater in the event there is a cool breeze out at sea.