The walking tour starts from the meeting point near Puerto Madero. First, visit Plaza San Martin, at the end of Florida street where you’re going take the subway to the Obelisk, the symbol of Buenos Aires, and walk down the lively 9 de Julio Avenue, the widest avenue of the world.
At Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires main square and the political heartland of Argentina, visit the Metropolitan Cathedral and observe the Cabildo, the Colonial Town Hall and the Casa Rosada, the Pink Presidential Office.
Then, head to San Telmo, one of BA’s oldest neighborhoods and boasts a vibrant tango and arts scene. Here have free time for lunch (optional). Take the bus to La Boca neighborhood known for Boca Juniors stadium and Caminito colorful street. Then, enjoy the views on modern Puerto Madero skyscrapers and its Woman Bridge from the bus that takes you to elegant Recoleta area, known for the impressive Recoleta Cemetery. Here it’s the end of the walking tour.
Then, head to Palermo, to our a cozy quincho-style venue, to indulge in a first class wine tasting. Once in the place, our professional staff will welcome you with an introductory talk. Then, we will begin the tasting, to discover six of the most famous wines of Argentina boutique wineries, pairing it with delicious cheeses and cold cuts.
During the 90 minutes tasting, you will go on a journey all over the country through it wines, discovering the history and secrets of each winery in the process. Also, you will have fun with our warm and friendly staff, who really seeks to connect with the guests, ensuring a quality service for an unforgettable experience.
- What Will You Do- Be part of a first class Wine Tasting accompanied by expert sommeliers
- Enjoy walking the city like a local
- What To ExpectThe Buenos Aires Walking Tour is the best way to get to know the city. Our walking tour goes on foot and using public transportation, departures are small groups in order to have a quality tour. You will live a unique and real contact experience going through Downtown, San Telmo, La Boca and Recoleta.
Then, head to Palermo to be part of a premium wine tasting experience. We pair six wines along with top quality cheeses and cold cuts to introduce our guest with the Argentine palate and cultures. Each wine is unique, characterized by the peculiarities of each region and vineyards
- What Is Included- Professional guide that speaks Spanish and English
- Public transport
- 6 Glasses of limited production, boutique argentine wines
- Top quality table of cheeses and cold cuts
- Professional wine steward