The city flavors experience combines the best gastronomy experience with culture in Porto city center, with a local foodie to have an insider’s view and walk as a local not as tourist.
You will find the best groceries with unique smells, top typical flavors from traditional products (cheeses, traditional sausages, delicious ham, and unique sardines), award-winning Portuguese wines, know the owners and chat with them, and the best is that, you can buy the products that you taste!
During this tour you can also discover the history and histories of Mercado do Bolhão – the oldest traditional market in town – know historic sites, popular squares, and important monuments and get to know the evolution of Porto architecture along the time.
A half or full day tour, we can create it according to your personal preferences! You decide what you prefer!
This tour can be tailored according to your personal preferences.
- What Will You Do- Visit 2 traditional timeless shops in town in Porto.
- Savor the wonderful flavours of top-quality typical Portuguese products.
- Taste a selection of delicious cheeses, traditional sausages, and top-quality Portuguese sardines.
- What To Expect- Discover the history and culture of the city of Porto.
- Meet and taste the typical products of Portugal accompanied by a local food expert on a 4-hour food tour.
- Combine the wonderful smells and flavors typical of Portugal.
- What Is Included- Guided tour with a local tour guide.
- 2 Food and wine tastings.