Travel the Douro River from Porto to the city of Régua and contemplate all the beauty of this fantastic route. Upon arriving in Régua we have our Guide waiting for you to take you to visit one of the most emblematic Quintas do Douro, Quinta Seara D’Ordens.
After tasting 4 fantastic wines, you will be taken to discover the famous viewpoint of São Leonardo de Galafura, famous for its view and for being the place of choice for one of the great Portuguese writers, Miguel Torga.
With the amazing view from this viewpoint, nothing better than enjoying a small lunch from Douro before being taken to your quarters in a 4 * Hotel in the region.
On the second day the visit is to Mateus Palace, a magnificent manor, full of history and with beautiful gardens of royalty.
The adventure continues with a visit to Quinta do Cabril, a small, young farm with excellent wines that will surprise.
After a traditional Douro lunch, we will visit the famous Quinta do Portal, a farm full of modern architectural beauty and with one of the best Muscatels you will taste.
To finish in beauty we will go to the famous Casal de Loivos viewpoint, a viewpoint close to Vila do Pinhão and close to the most beautiful road in the world where we will pass towards Porto.
- What Will You Do1st DAY PROGRAM:
08h00 - Boarding at the Vila Nova de Gaia Pier
- Check in / Boarding ›Departure to Régua
- Breakfast served on board
- Crestuma-Lever Dam climb (14 meters difference)
- Carrapatelo Dam ascent (35 meters difference in level)
- Lunch served on board
14h45 - Arrival at Régua and disembarkation
- Transfer to famous Quinta in the region with our Guide / Driver
15h15 - Visit to Quinta Seara D'Ordens
- Visit to the aging warehouse
- 2 Douro DOC Wine Tasting
- Tasting of 2 Port Wines
16h30 - Visit to São Leonardo de Galafura Viewpoint
- Douro traditional "snack" with panoramic views over the Douro
17h30 - Transfer to Hotel in the 4 * region (check-in)
- 8:30 pm - Dinner at the Hotel and Overnight
2nd DAY PROGRAM:
09h00 - Breakfast - Lunch served at the Hotel
10h00 - Pick-up at the Hotel and Transfer to Mateus Palace
- Guided tour inside the Palace (30 minutes) and visit to the Palace Gardens
11h30 - Visit and Tasting at Quinta do Cabril
- Tasting of 2 Douro Doc Wines and 1 Port Wine
1:30 pm - Lunch at a typical restaurant in the region
15h00 - Visit and Wine Tasting at Quinta do Portal
- Tasting of 1 White Wine, 1 Red Wine and 1 Moscatel
16h30 - Visit to the Casal de Loivos Viewpoint
17h00 - Trip on the most beautiful road in the World, National 222 (Pinhão - Régua)
5:45 pm - Departure to Porto
- Drop-off at Hotel or Grande Porto and end of our services
- What Is Included- All the mentioned experiences are included in the final price.
- Know Before You Go- This is not a private tour.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 5 people.
- Bring your identification with you.
- Note: If you have any food restrictions, please indicate when booking.