Pick up from hotels from 6.30 am. In the Argentinian Iguassu Falls you can enjoy the following rides:
The 800 meters of catwalks are detached from the jungles surface to protect the fauna by preventing disruption of their natural trails. From this circuit you’ll have an upper view of the Iguassu Falls, enjoying their magnificence with a panoramic view.
Duration of the tour: one hour.
1.600 meters of catwalks, also detached from the jungles surface, enjoying a view from below and around the Iguassu falls. This circuit provides a unique experience where you’ll be feeling as a part of the natural surroundings, watching and sensing their magnitude from up close.
Duration of the tour: two hours.
Departing from Cataratas Station, the train goes up to Garganta Station in about 18 minutes. Then a walk along the catwalks about 1200 meters over the islands will take you to enjoy the most spectacular sight from the most important balcony: the Devil’s Gorge, the biggest fall of the Iguassu Falls.
Time required: two hours.
It’s divided into 2 parts: the navigation on semi-rigid zodiac boats conducting outreach to the foot of the San Martin, Bosetti and Three Musketeers falls and to the Garganta del Diablo Canyon. Also, you’ll be navigating down through the rapids of the river, reaching Puerto Macuco (3 kilometers from the falls). The second part is an exciting truck-ride of about 8 km through the jungle following the Yacaratiá trail where you’ll get information from our guides about the flora and fauna of the jungle until we reach Puerto Macuco.
Drop off back at your hotel after the tour.
- What Will You Do- Tour the upper, lower and the Devil's throat circuits
- Learn about the local fauna and flora from the professional bilingual guides
- Get to know one of the World's Natural Wonders
- What To ExpectThe Iguazu Falls tour on the Argentinean side, is one the most beautiful sightseeing spots of the region. Known as the biggest water System in the World, Iguazu Falls are a must and this excursion will show you its marvels, always accompanied by a professional bilingual guide. If you chose the Boat Ride option, you will finish the tour with a fast boat ride into the agitated waters of Rio Iguazu to get down the Falls and observe them from up close! Small Group departures ensures a personalized service.
- What Is Included- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Bilingual guide
- Boat ride
- Jungle truck
- What Is Not Included- National Park Fee
- Food & beverages