Plovdiv is the cultural capital of Bulgaria and is elected to be the cultural capital of Europe in 2019. It is the second biggest city in Bulgaria and the oldest European continuously inhabited town with a history that goes back for more than 6 000 years. Plovdiv is highly recommended by all major guidebooks as Lonely Planet as a must-see destination. There is plenty to discover and experience in the street maze of the captivating Old Town of Plovdiv. The awe-inspiring Roman Theater, the old-style houses, the Nebet Tepe fortifications, the Ancient Stadium, street art, galleries, old churches, ornamented mosques, exotic cafés and chic bars win the utmost admiration of thousands of tourists every year. Enjoy and really get to know the city with our expert guide on your side. On this unforgettable tour you will learn a lot of intriguing stories, funny urban legends and striking historical facts.
- What Will You DoWe will admire famous the Old Town of Plovdiv, a candidate for a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Visit the best preserved Roman Theater (2nd century AD) in Bulgaria, which is still used for live concert performances.
Check out the newly reopened Ancient Stadium (2nd century AD), that had accommodated 30 000 spectators and also the Ethnographic Museum, also known as the Renaissance house with the 120 windows, has an interesting exhibitions of costumes, instruments ect
You can use your free time to fully enjoy shopping or the laid-back atmosphere of Plovdiv
- What Is Included- English speaking guide
- All transportation with a modern vehicle equipped with A/C.
- What Is Not Included- Meals, drinks etc. personal expenses
- Entrance fees (entrance fees are optional 10-15 BGN/5-8 Euro for the attractions in Plovdiv), a 3-course lunch usually comes up to 10-15 BGN/5-8 Euros per adult)