Hop aboard our kayaks and explore the sea caves and beaches of Ponta da Piedade on a 2-hour kayak tour from Lagos. Admire the beautiful golden sand beaches in the southern Portugal, created over millions of years ago, and listen to your guide as they explain the rules of navigation and how to use your kayak gear for your safety.
Once at beautiful Ponta da Piedade, board your kayak and follow the guide through the beautiful caves and small beaches the area is famous for. Rent one of the GoPro cameras and record these moments in Portugal to share with your family and friends back home.
After your kayak adventure, get the chance to go for a swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Lagos. Then, jump back on board and relax with a nice cold drink on the way back to the city.
Children: From 4 to 12 years old.
Adults: 13+ years old.
- What Will You DoTake this exciting kayak guided tour to see and explore such famous beaches of Meia Praia, Batata, D.Ana, and Camilo and through the caves of Ponta da Piedade near Lagos, Portugal.
Explore the amazing and ancient rock formations of the spectacular Western Algarve and experience its unique and unspoiled coastline.
- What To Expect- Explore the caves and beaches of one of the world's most beautiful coastlines by kayak, Lagos.
- Get back to nature in Ponta da Piedade.
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters that Portugal offers you.
- What Is Included- Catamaran cruise to and from the activity location.
- All taxes and fees.
- Professional guide.
- Use of snorkel equipment.
- Kayak tour.
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities.
- GoPro camera.
- Food and snacks.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.