In this half-day private tour, we will take you to know a city with thousands of years or history and centuries of countless influences.
The first stop will be at the most perfect viewpoint to observe and comprehend the city. You will be able to see, from the top of one of the highest hills, the old neighborhoods, the astonishing monuments and the stunning bright colors of Lisbon.
Come with us and enjoy the beauty of “Alfama” ancient alleyways. The second oldest district in Europe has innumerable stories to tell and to experience. Depart toward “Terreiro do Paço”, considered one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
From there, we will take you to visit the iconic Baixa, home of Portuguese Enlightenment. Appreciate the beauty of “Liberdade” Avenue, visit “Príncipe Real” and “Bairro Alto”, the trendy districts, and enjoy “Chiado”, the heart of the city. We will take you on a visit to S. Roque Church, where some of Europe’s greatest treasures are kept.
Discover Jeronimos’ Monastery, Lisbon’s ex-libris, and the “Manuelino”, the unique Portuguese 16th century architecture style. At Belém district we will offer you the most famous sweet gastronomic wonder, the “Pastel de Belém”.
The tour will end by Tagus River, where you will have time to appreciate the medieval Belém Tower, a symbol of the Lisbon city and Portuguese nationality.
- What Will You Do1. Hotel pickup
2. Nossa Senhora do Monte Belvedere
3. S. Vicente de Fora Church
5. Lisbon Cathedral
6. Terreiro do Paço
8. Príncipe Real
9. S. Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere
10. S. Roque Church
12. Jerónimos Monastery
13. Pastéis de Belém tasting
14. Belém Tower
15. Hotel drop-off
- What To Expect- Visit to Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte
- Brief visit to the interior of Igreja de S. Vicente de Fora
- Walk through the old neighborhood of Alfama
- Tour through Baixa, Príncipe Real and Bairro Alto, comfortably in one of our vehicles
- Visit to S. Roque Church
- Visit Chiado neighborhoods
- Visit Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
- Enjoy a sweet gastronomic wonder, the famous Pastel de Belém
- External visit to Torre de Belém
- What Is Included- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Pastéis de Belém tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle
- Gratuities are not included
- Know Before You Go- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost