Nepal Exploration Tour includes different places of Nepal that make a wonderful traveling memory. Wander through the streets of Kathmandu; explore the heritage sites in Kathmandu valley; scour for the wildlife in Chitwan; indulge in the exploration of natural wonders and surroundings of Pokhara; and enjoy the mountain views and sunrises from Sarangkot, Bandipur, and Nagarkot before exploring the medieval town of Bhaktapur.
This tour is a beautiful blend of culture, heritage, nature, and mountains at a go. You will find a beautiful diversity of Nepal. You will be amazed by the natural and cultural riches in various charismatic forms. The mesmerizing mountain views make the trip a special one with a lot of memories of the praise and cherish later. While on the trip, you will go through different places that bear different charms of their own – from cultural to natural wonders. You will also have the experience of the diverse geographical terrain of the country within a small stretch.
Come and join this amazing exploration of the cultures, nature, and mountains of Nepal. It is just 10 days of your life but you will have life long memories to keep.
- What Will You DoIn Nepal Exploration luxury tour, we will take you to some of the exotic places in Nepal, where you can get immerse and experience the diverse culture and tradition. Similarly, we will take you for an adventurous jungle safari in one of the oldest National Park of Nepal, i.e Chitwan National Park. Visit the city of lakes Pokhara engulfed with the charm of mighty Himalayas. While on the trip, you will go through different places that bear different charms of their own – from cultural to natural wonders. You will also have the experience of the diverse geographical terrain of the country within a small stretch.
Day 1: Welcome to Kathmandu
Day 2: Mountain Flight and Hinduism/Buddhism Excursion
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 4: Jungle Safari Activities
Day 5: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
Day 6: Pokhara Sightseeing Tour
Day 7: Drive from Pokhara to Bandipur Village
Day 8: Drive from Bandipur to Nagarkot
Day 9: Drive from Nagarkot to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur
Day 10: End of tour
- What To Expect- Cultural sightseeing of Kathmandu
- Amazing jungle safari tour in Chitwan
- Immersion into the wonderful beauty of Pokhara
- Sunrise tour to Sarangkot
- Spectacular views of Annapurna range
- Tour to World Peace Stupa and boating on the Lake Fewa
- Bandipur Village tour and view of Himalayan panorama
- Nagarkot Sunset / Sunrise view over the Himalayan range
- Amazing Bhaktapur City tour
- Accommodation in Luxury Hotel/ Resort
- Wonderful Mouthwatering farewell Dinner
- What Is Included- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- Luxury accommodation
- Entrance fees and government royalties
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide during Nepal tour and all necessary Staff food, accommodation, salary, and equipment.
- Accident insurance for all staff
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Chitwan Jungle Safari activities
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- What Is Not Included- International airfare and travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying - US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Extra night accommodation other than itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Gratuities, gifts for the tour staff
- Know Before You Go- In our Company, your safety precedes every other thing. During the trip, the factors such as weather, natural disaster or a multitude of other factors that are beyond our control can subsequently bring the changes in the itinerary.
- Although all the itinerary we provide to you is guided and standard; please note that your team leader has the authority to alter or even drop the planned itinerary of any part if it is necessary due to safety concerns.
- All the alternations or changes of the standard itinerary are made by the leader by taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group.
- We give our best effort to stick with the above-mentioned itinerary; however, in case of any unpredicted event which is beyond our control, you need to be flexible and take after the guideline as instructed by your leader.
- TransfersAirport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
In accordance with your flight schedule, we will be at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu to extend a warm welcome to you in our beautiful country for the beautiful trip. After exchanging warm welcome greetings at the arrival section, we will lead you to our vehicle to transfer you to our trip hotel.