We head out in the Hydro Attack passenger boat to our operating area on the main part of the lake. Once in position it’s time to up the adrenaline.
Loading and unloading from the side of the boat, you can enjoy the same great experience in our semi-submersible shark as a single trip from the wharf. Then settle back on the boat to watch your friends, family and other passengers have a turn.
It’s time to scream in the shark machine. Like a stunt plane on the water – sit back in the cockpit and get ready to feel the g-forces as our expert pilot gives you an experience you’ll never forget.
Looking through the F-16 fighter grade glass of the semi-submersible shark you will see the sky disappear as your pilot descends into a long dive under the water only to then breach the surface and launch the entire 6 metres of the shark in the air.
We can roll on a 90′ angle, do tight doughnut turns and reach top speeds of 80 kph on water and 40 kph while diving underwater.
- What To Expect- It's easy to view your friends, family and other passengers in the shark
- We have spectator spots available on the day on a space-available basis for $29.00
Children (10 and under) riding the shark can have an adult accompany them free of charge
- Stay dry. Our boat is covered and enclosed with clear plastic weather shields to protect you from the elements on windy or wet days
- What Is Included- Professional pilot
- Boat ride and shark ride
- Security equipment
- Local taxes
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off