You will explore Sintra’s palaces and architectonic landscapes, always narrated by our guide.
Admire the historical center, local shops and pastries.
You will also visit lovely beaches like Azenhas do Mar, Cabo da Roca, and the beautiful bay-town of Cascais.
Your guide is a local citizen who teaches you everything you want to know.
They are often expected to share fun stories from the locals, local culture and all the perfect spots for sightseeing!
Embark on a journey within Sintra’s royal palaces and breathtaking nature landscapes.
Firstly we will stop for a typical pastry and a Portuguese coffee next to Sintra’s historical center.
Afterwards your buddy will explain you all about the palaces and curious features always supported by the architectonic landscapes and amazing legends that Sintra has to offer.
Pena Palace, Regaleira Palace, the Moorish Castle, the National Palace and beautiful Monserrate Palace and gardens are some of the architectural and landscape features that Sintra has to offer. Our buddy will gladly take you to one of your choice (fee not included).
After having your belly full, Portuguese style, we will go by the national road enjoying the treasure views crossing some mythical beaches.
After washing your eyes with such beautiful beaches we’ll go to Cascais following the coast line.
- What Will You Do- Taste the local famous pastry.
- Learn about palaces and see beautiful buildings and landscapes.
- Visit great beaches.
- Visit the beautiful village of Cascais.
- What To Expect- Beside experiencing Sintra's natural heritage just like a local, we'll walk through the beaches, explore roads not traveled by tourists while absorbing the nature breathing as one with the sea.
- The most western point in Europe is going to make you fall in Love with Portugal and the sea. During this break we will offer you a liquor tasting.
- We'll go straight away to Praia do Guincho, the temple for surfers or windsurfers.
- In Cascais, you will have the chance to try one of the best ice-cream you ever tasted: Santini ice-creams.
- The road back "home" is done on the coast line, just chilling and listening to some Portuguese music.
- What Is Included- Bottled water.
- Live commentary on board.
- Local guide.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off.
- Small-group tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Portuguese Liquor Tasting.
- Portuguese Music.
- Little Souvenir.
- What Is Not Included- Lunch.
- Food and drinks.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Entrance fees at museums/Palaces.
- TransfersPersonal pick up at your accommodation - Lisboa Area, west area and Leiria District.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
The duration of transfers is approximate. It will depend on pick-up point and traffic.