Don’t start your day panicking about missing the boat, we will come to pick you up from your hotel in Athens. Admire the scenic views of Athens sleepy city streets while sipping your Greek coffee and picturing the fun day ahead.
We will embark at Marina Zeas at 7:45am heading towards the spectacular Island of Hydra. The island is famous for its green surroundings, elegant stone mansions, white sandy beaches and its donkeys.
We will leave the crystal clear waters of Hydra at 11:30pm heading towards our 2nd stop of the day- the island of Poros. We will dock at the port for about 11/2 hours and here, we invite you to indulge yourself with a delicious culinary experience at our local tavern (included in your price). Poros is an island with a rich flora of pine forests, picturesque villages and great panoramic views.
Ready to hit the water? Welcome to Moni- this gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks. Jump off the yacht, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island.
From here, we will start sailing again to our last destination of the day, the most beautiful and lively Island in the Saronic Sea-Aegina. Brimming with history, Aegina was the first capital of modern Greece and it is famous for hosting two of the most remarkable monuments in Greece- The Temple of Apollo & The Temple of Aphaia. Wander through its pretty windy streets, try their pistachios and ice cream.
On the islands, you will have the fantastic opportunity to explore the main attractions, buy souvenirs, engage with the locals and experience the Greek life or just simply swim, relax and enjoy.
At approx. 6pm we will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of an excellent music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee, and snacks.
Marina Zeas 8am
* our arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule
Interest points in Hydra: elegant stone mansions, Historical Archive Museum of Hydra, small cove beaches.
Interest points in Poros: Temple of Poseidon, Clock Tower, Pigi Monastery, lively atmosphere.
Interest points in Moni: swarming fauna, flora, hiking, fishing.
Interest points in Aegina: Temple of Aphaia Atena, Archeological Museum of Aegina, Kolona (Ancient Aegina), Tower of Markellos, the beach of Agia Marina, breath-taking nature.
- What Will You DoAll Day Cruise is here to invite you on a fantastic day out at sea on the semi-private luxury yacht Pnoe, all along the mesmerizing Saronic waters and its main attractions the Islands of Hydra, Poros, Moni & Aegina.
Imagine yourself on board a stunning yacht, kissed by the hot Greek sun and cradled by the undulating waves of the Saronic Gulf. As the helm navigates through its sparkling azure waters, sit back, relax and watch the buzz of the city fading away, while enjoying the peaceful Aegean Sea Horizon. Our adventure will start at 8am from Athens, Marina Zeas and will end at the same port at 7pm
- What To Expect- Discover the Saronic islands of Hydra – Poros- Moni- Aegina!
- Energy-Boosting Power Lunch in Poros!
- Ready to hit the water? Jump off the yacht in Moni, snorkel & discover a fiesta of fishes!
- Back on board, laze on the sun deck as we sail back to Athens!
- What Is Included- Hotel pick up and drop-off from hotels located in Central Athens (if option selected)
- Unique luxury semi-private motor yacht experience
- Approx. 5 hours sailing & up to 6 hours sightseeing
- Welcome on board: coffee, juices, snacks and cookies
- Explore 3 beautiful islands: Hydra, Poros & Aegina
- Lunch with traditional Greek dishes at a local taverna
- Swim stop in Moni
- During the trip: coffee, juices & snacks
- Professional crew (4-5 members)
- What Is Not Included- The yacht has 2 cabins each with a capacity of 2 people. Cabins can be booked in advance for a charge of 120€ subject to availability. In the cabins are included: towels and amenities
- Entrance fees for museums or entrance charge sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)