Sail the shimmering sea on a glass-bottom boat and snorkel at specular reefs off the coast of Cozumel on this half-day guided tour of the National Marine Park.
At El Cielo, named after heaven itself, marvel at the sea stars that decorate the sandy ocean floor. Float beside sea turtles at Columbia Reef then plunge into the crystal clear waters of Palancar Reef to discover fascinating fish, nurse sharks, and colorful coral reefs.
Between sublime snorkeling stops, refresh with complimentary beverages as the warm sun soothes your skin on this unforgettable ocean odyssey.
Snorkel at three locations off the island of Cozumel Gaze at groups of sea stars in the shallow waters of El Cielo Discover the abundant marine life teeming around Columbia and Palancar Reefs, including turtles, rays, and colorful fish.
Refresh yourself with unlimited drinks on board, including beer, juices, and bottled water. Choose between a morning and an afternoon departure.
- What Will You DoDepart from the pier and dive headfirst into your ocean adventure. Embark your stylish glass-bottom boat and follow your skipper and guide as they offer a tour of the onboard amenities and explain important safety information.
Then, set sail to the first of three incredible snorkeling locations. Sink into your cushioned seat and soak up the sunshine as the boat propels you towards your first destination of El Cielo, a place so beautiful it directly translates as ‘heaven’ in Spanish. Don your snorkeling gear and sink into the inviting water, investigating the sea star colony that inhabits the ocean bed.
Next, journey to Colombia Reef, a sublime snorkeling spot hailed as one of the Marine National Park’s finest. With excellent visibility and a diverse variety of marine life, Colombia Reef is a perfect place to spot sea turtles, coral communities, barracudas, eagle rays and schools of shimmering fish.
Cruise to Palancar Reef to discover a submerged showcase of underwater wonders; gaze upon nurse sharks, lobsters, moray ells and kaleidoscopic tableaus of tropical fish.
Return to the boat to enjoy a complimentary onboard bar of chilled beer, refreshing margaritas, zesty juice, and purified water as you revel in the soothing Mexican sunshine.
Return to the pier after the tour.
- What To Expect- Boat Ride
- Snorkel at Palancar Reef
- Snorkel at Paraiso Reef
- Swim at El Cielo
- Snorkel at el Cielo to see the Starfish
- What Is Included- Professional guide
- Snorkel gear
- Snorkeling at 3 different locations
- Unlimited drinks (fruit juices, bottled water and beer)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- What Is Not Included- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Marine fee, US$3
- Know Before You Go- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight is 127 kg (280 lbs)
- Please bring cash to pay the marine fee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level