Pattaya, one of the hottest beach-resort destinations in Thailand, Pattaya may not be idyllic but it certainly makes up for it with a wide variety of activities, accommodation and nightlife venues.
This sightseeing tour starts and ends in Bangkok, and is suitable for all ages. Lunch is included in the price. Sawasdee!
Visit the Mini Siam, the traditional Pattaya Floating Market, the Nong Nooch Garden, the Wat Phra Yai (Big Buddha Temple) in Chonburi, enjoy the view from the Khao Phra Tam Nak Belvedere. Visit the Sanctuary of Truth, at Laem Ratchawet.
- What Will You Do1. Meet with our Guide at your hotel in Bangkok for a day discovering Pattaya.
2. Arriving at Pattaya, we visit Mini Siam, a tourist attraction that simulates the place and the architecture of the world's major collection of historic sites and famous landmarks of various countries throughout continental Europe and America.
3. Then we visit Pattaya Floating Market, the center of tourism for cultural conservation that simulates the simple way of life of Thai people. It also aims to be the learning center of Thai self-sufficient living that have connected with water until present and the fascinating local wisdom of four regions of Thailand; the North, the Central, the North East and the South. So many products of the four regions you can watch here.
4. After exploring then we alighted for lunch, after lunch we proceed to Suan Nong Nooch or Nong Nooch Garden. The Garden is a sprawling recreation park in a typical Thai setting such as a group of traditional Thai pavilions. The vast kinds of flowering plants are dotting in beautifully landscaped garden.
5. Then we go to Wat Phra Yai or Big Buddha Temple which is the largest Buddha image in Chonburi.
6. After that we visit Khao Phra Tam Nak Belvedere. Located on a small hill on the south of Pattaya Beach, this place is the best spot to see the panoramic view of Pattaya City and Pattaya Bay from above. It’s easy access by both car and motorcycle. On the hilltop, it’s the site of Naval Radio Station where the monument of Krom Luang Chumphon Khet Udomsak, the Father of Royal Thai Navy, is situated as well as a sacred Buddha Image.
7. We proceed to the Sanctuary of Truth. The giant temple-like structure entirely made of wood situated by the sea at Laem Ratchawet on Na Klua Road, North Pattaya. Its exquisite architectural features were conceived out of the vision that human civilization has been achieved and nurtured by religious and philosophical truths with the reflection of ancient vision and eastern philosophy.
8. Return to your hotel in Bangkok.
- What Is Included- Tour guide throughout the trip
- Meals as specified in the list included
- The transfer of tourist
- Entrance fee
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities
- Personal expenses