Our guide meets up at your hotel and start the tour to Van Phuc silk village, the cradle of best silk in Vietnam once. You will find very interesting in the silk village with many colorful clothes, hats, bags, tie… made of authentic silk. Visit the silk producing workshop, learn about silk making process and shop for finest silk products in Van Phuc village.
Then we move to Bat Trang ceramic village, the most famous and long-standing pottery village in Vietnam with a nearly 1,000 years old historic development. There’s the upper side which commercialized and focuses on glazed ceramic items and the riverside ‘ancient’ village leans more towards earthenware and pottery products. You will visit a small family factory to see how the artisans form, paint and glaze with unique products made by skillful hands of the artists in harmony with the soil’s spirit and even have a chance to practice your talent with wet clay and a mound.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, we visit Dong Ho folk painting where the traditional woodblock paintings are preserved, you will be surprised by the folk paintings made by the local skillful artisans with natural materials and colors. Each painting is completely handmade on paper of the Dzo tree and is colored with other natural materials and its glittery surface is finished with oyster shell dust. Get on our car/bus to return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel.
- What Is Included- Private transfer within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide.
- What Is Not Included- Travel insurance
- International / Domestic flight ticket and airport tax (if have).
- Drinks and Personal expenses; Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry,
- Gratuities for local guide and driver
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Know Before You Go- The program can be changed due to local weather conditions or other unexpected reason
- Prices may be changed in case of change of the program.
- Museums in Vietnam are closed on Mondays.