Day 1: Ha Noi – Ba Be Lake
Meals: Lunch and dinner are included
06.00-06.30: Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area. Beginning of the excursion with Babe lake, not only famous in Vietnam but in the world. Have breakfast (paid by yourself).
09.00: Stop on the way, breakfast time (not included)
12.00: Arrive Ba Bể, check in Homestay at Pác Ngòi village. Lunch break
14.00: Follow our tour guide to Pác Ngòi boat station. Get into the boat, go sightseeing around Ba Bể Lake, take pictures with a lot of beautiful sceneries and stop by some places below:
– Farry Pond: The Pond is over 3,000m 2, surrounded by Limestone Mountain and old-growth forest.
– An Mạ Temple: According to legend, in Le-Mac war, Mac generals lost the fight. They ran to Puong Cave and ended their lives there to protect their loyalty and pride. To eulogize Mac generals’ spirit, people built a temple to worship Mac family. Worried that Le soldiers would destroy this temple, they changed its name to An Ma. The word “An Ma” means “peaceful and beautiful grave” in Tay people’s language.
– Widow Island: That is a beautiful small island lies in the middle of Babe Lake. Boat will stop by this island. Tourists can have time to immerge in deep and cool water (about 30 minutes) in summer.
17.00: Return Homestay for bathing and relaxing. Enjoy a cup of coffee at the end of the afternoon.
18.30: Have dinner. After dinner, tourists can participate in some activities, such as: performing art activity, campfire activity or listening to Then music (self-paid).
Day 2: Ba Be Lake – Ban Gloc Waterfall – Nguom Ngao Cave
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included
6:00: Breakfast time.
6:30: Check out Homestay and get into our car, off to Cao Bằng. Have chance to see the wild and impossing beauty of some passes on the way, such as: Wind Pass, Khau Khang Pass, Tài Hồ Sìn Pass, Cao Bắc Pass, Mã Phục Pass, etc.
11:30: Lunch break at Quảng Uyên town.
13:30: Visit Bản Giốc Waterfall, with 53m height, dividing into 3 levels. This is one of the most beautiful waterfalls of Việt Nam and it also is the fourth biggest waterfall in top 10 greatest waterfalls lying between 2 countries in the world.
15:00: Continue with visiting Ngườm Ngao Cave, one of the greatest caves in northern Vietnam.
17:30: Enter Phúc Sen Knife Village, which is famous for making knife tradition.
18:30: Arrive Cao Bằng, check in hotel, take a rest and then have dinner. After dinner, you are freely to do anything.
Day 3: Ba Be Lake – Ban Gloc Waterfall – Nguom Ngao Cave
Meals: Breakfast and lunch are included
06.00: Check out from hotel, have breakfast. Get in our car and go to Pac Bo.
08.00: Enter Pac Bo historic monument (50km away from Cao Bang). Have a view at the place where Ho Chi Minh lived and led Vietnam’s revolution from 1941 to 1945. We will have time to take pictures at Lenin Stream, Karl Marx Mountain and visit Coc Bo Cave.
12.00: Have lunch in the restaurant on the way back to Hanoi.
18.30: Arrive Hanoi. Tour ends. See you again!
- What Is Included- Transport by 7 to 45-seat AC Car
- 01 night at accommodation hotel, 2-3 persons in a room. In case there are an odd number of tourists,
- There will be a room having 3 persons if accepted. If not, an additional fee of 50% price of a hote room will be charged
- 01 night at homestay in Pac Ngoi village
- 05 meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners)
- Boat rental fee
- English speaking tour guide
- 01 bottle of water is served every day during the time traveling by car
- What Is Not Included- VAT invoice
- Electric car in Pac Bo
- Additional fee if there is any change in ticket prices
- Gratuities for driver and tour guide
- Travel insurance
-Beverages for meals and other personal expense.
- Know Before You Go- You have to bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and towel
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If under 6 tourists, driver can also be tour guide
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you