The Algarve, southern region of Portugal, is an ideal location for holiday makers to spend a weekend or holiday. Kayaking and snorkeling are two of the most popular activities in this beach-abundant area of the world.
Kayak Adventures Lagos invites you to make the most out of your time in southern Portugal by participating in both of these outdoor favorites during one of our exciting coastal day trips.
You will also have a chance to stop at some of Portugal’s most breathtaking beaches and jump into the water to discover what lies beneath the surface. The beaches we visit are a bit off the beaten path, so you won’t need to share them with a terribly large number of people. In fact, you’ll practically have them all to yourself.
A dedicated motorized support boat will also follow your group to make sure that you and your fellow participants are safe and sound. In addition, we provide buoyancy aids (swim vests) for all of our customers.
- What Will You DoYou will be able to paddle through fascinating rock formations, observing their every detail in a way that would be impossible if you were travelling on a boat.
Our sea kayak tours typically last three hours and begin and end at Praia de Batata. You can even turn a Kayak and Snorkel Trip into a family affair.
Children who are at least five years old are welcome to take part, provided that they know how to swim.
- What To ExpectWe paddle with kayak lovers out on a stretch of the Atlantic Ocean, allowing you to fully appreciate the beauty of the scenery around you. This section of Portugal is famous for its ancient caves and grottoes, and we allow you and your fellow travelers to explore these wonders firsthand.
- What Is Included- Snorkel equipment on the beach
- Buoyancy aids (swim vests)
- What Is Not Included- Food
- Hotel pick up