This is a typical itinerary for this product.
Pass By: Yamuna Expressway Master Plan, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 110096, India.
New Delhi :-
07:00 a.m. Continue to Agra you will be pick-up from anywhere Delhi, Gurgaon (Gurugram) or Noida by your English speaking Driver, at that point continue to Agra in atmosphere controlled private vehicle, Duration the drive from Delhi to Agra it will take approx. 3 Hours by means of Yamuna Expressway, It is one of the best streets in India.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India.
10:30 A.M: Upon landing in Taj Mahal, your guide will go along with you. He will handover you the tickets for section to Beautiful Taj Mahal, So you won’t need to remain in ques to purchase tickets. In addition he will take you Inside of Taj Mahal and give you visit at Inside on Taj Mahal. You may take as much time you might want to spend at Taj Mahal. In the event that you might want your manual for take your photos with at Taj Mahal then he will be glad to do that for you. Taj Mahal was worked in the seventeenth century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his dearest spouse Mumtaz.
(Duration: 2 hours)
Agra Fort :-
12:30 A.M: Agra Fort, Agra Uttar Pradesh 282001 India.
After Taj Mahal your guide will take you to Agra Fort, here likewise you won’t need to remain in ques to by tickets, your guide will handover you the tickets to enter Agra Fort. It was worked in 1565 A.D by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Here you will have guided voyage through approx 60 minutes.
(Duration: 1 Hour)
Stop At: Bon Barbeque Restaurant fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
01:30 P.M: Lunch (Included in price) After guided voyage through Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Inside, We will take you to Bon Barbeque Famous Restaurant in Agra, veg and non veg food facility available.
(Duration: 1 hour)
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
02:30 P.M: Baby Taj (Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah) After Lunch, your guide will take you to Baby Taj (Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah)
(Duration: 30 Min)
06:30 P.M: Mehtab Bagh, after Baby Taj you will see Mehtab Bagh from the back of Taj Mahal in Sunset at 6:30 P.M.
(Duration : 30 Min)
Continue to Delhi After visiting these spots, your guide will give you departure and then continue back to Delhi in your atmosphere controlled private vehicle.
(Total Duration: 12 hours)
- What Will You Do1. Depart from New Delhi / Noida Gurugram (Gurgaon) with your driver on a private vehicle.
2. Walk around the historical places of Agra.
3. Pass by the Yamuna Express Highway New Delhi.
4. Visit the famous Agra's Monuments.
5. Taste the traditional Agra's food and sweet.
6. Return to your address in New Delhi / Noida / Gurugram (Gurgaon).
- What To Expect- Private guided tour to Agra starting from New Delhi / Noida /Gurugram (Gurgaon).
- Visit to the beautiful Agra's Monuments and Local Market.
- Taste the delicious Agra's Food and sweet.
- Marvel at the stunning views of Agra city and Market.
- What Is Included- Buffet Unlimited lunch at Bon Barbeque Restaurant (If All Inclusive Option Booked).
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type : for one to two people, Air conditioned four-seater Car
- Car Type : for three to four people, Air conditioned six-seater Car
- Car Type : for five to ten people, Air conditioned ten-seater Van
- All sightseeing with private local professional guides
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Personal care and attention
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal (If All Inclusive Option Booked).
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort (If All Inclusive Option Booked).
- Entry/Admission- Et-Mad-Ud-Daula (Baby Taj) (If All Inclusive Option Booked).
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh (If All Inclusive Option Booked).
- Lunch (Buffet) (If All Inclusive Option Booked).
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities Guide and Driver
- Bottled Water and Drinks During Lunch
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour. anyone can participate
- The maximum capacity of the tour is of 200 people per group
- This tour is not recommended for people with low mobility
- Bring your ID with you
- Not recommended for pregnant Women.
- Not recommended for Heart patient.
- Not recommended for Physically Challenged.